[Real Estate] Rebecca & Jamal Hayes Memorial Park and Community Center

Holding one of the highest populations on planet Earth, Brooklyn is home to a very diverse group of people. Everything from Hispanics, to Blacks, to Italians, to Polish, to whatever resides here. The income brackets vary so much here that it makes Brooklyn the perfect city to turn a hustler into a millionaire without leaving the block.
Marcus Hayes
Cash on hand: Locked

[Real Estate] Rebecca & Jamal Hayes Memorial Park and Community Center

Post by Marcus Hayes » October 10th, 2017, 6:39 pm

Built on the site of the former Club Futuristic, Marcus Hayes bought up the neighboring property and build a memorial to his late brother and mother. The community center offers an escape from the street to the kids of the neighborhood. Featuring a b-ball court and several interior facilities, the community center is part of the Crown Street Foundation's urban revitalization project. The park and community center have strict rules, no bangin' on the premises and all street talk is to be left at the gates.
Among its many efforts to help improve the community, the Jamal Hayes Community Center includes plenty of classrooms. Classes are offered either free or at discounted price. Here, Marcus tries to hire the best teachers he can find to teach valuable life skills to the students. Likewise, the community center offers gang intervention classes and tries to rehabilitate youth to normal lives.
Busy hands are happy hands. The community center offers a wide array of pool tables and other entertainment for kids after school. There is a strict rule against betting and games are meant to be for fun only. Aside from the pool tables, there are tables for playing card games, chess, checkers,
and any other sort of activity.
The community center features a full sized pool that is free to use by anyone in the community. With the sweltering heat of recent years,
the pool opening is a welcome addition to the community. Anyone can use the pool and the community center offers free lessons.
The gym offers a space for young men and women to burn off their aggression in a positive manner. With all kinds of weights, cardio, and punching bags. These facilities are well maintained and to instill a sense of responsibility the guests are expected to clean their stations. Failure to clean up after yourself results in being banished from the gym for a duration.

[Staff]
-[15x] Employees
I should have died -- took two to the chest, but I laid in the cut among the dead and waited. I bid my time and made every promise to God that if I got out alive, I'd change my stripes. I survived. I left that street shit behind.