The men from queens

Holding one of the highest populations on planet Earth, Brooklyn is home to a very diverse group of people. Everything from Hispanics, to Blacks, to Italians, to Polish, to whatever resides here. The income brackets vary so much here that it makes Brooklyn the perfect city to turn a hustler into a millionaire without leaving the block.
Ronnie Faust
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

The men from queens

Post by Ronnie Faust » October 20th, 2017, 7:53 pm

The time was set and the place was ready. Ronnie buttoned his blue velvet blazer as he pushed open the pearly white doors of the Cena De Dei, a hidden gem of a restaurant only a few blocks away from his speakeasy and home to the best rabbit Cacciatore in the city. He figured the smell of the food and the familiar menu would put his Italian guests at ease while the ten trench coat wearing men with MP5s following behind would ease Ron's. He didn't want to have to use violence but he sure was prepared to.

The place was small and intimate. With only ten tables including booths, there wouldn't be a lot of options. Since it would be too messy to get the management to close down early that only left four for him and his men. Under candlelit chandeliers, Ron walked the red ivory carpet toward his tables. Closing in he motioned for his men to take three of them and for him to be left alone at the other.

His was the booth in the furthest corner. It had red leather bolsters on dark wood that complimented the carpet and the table between the two seats. Already placed down were fine silverware. Bowls, spoons, forks, and knives, all with gold trimmings and freshly polished. As Ron took his seat a young man wearing a black server's uniform scurried over to the table.

Ron looked up at the kid. "Bottle of scotch whiskey and a tray of glasses." Ron undid his jacket and reached in, passed his pistol to grab his cigar case. "That'll be all." He dismissed the boy and pulled out his case, popping it open and sliding a stogie to his mouth. He sparked it with the zippo in his pocket and placed both his lighter and cigars on the table.

In 2017 smoking a cigar in a busy restaurant is unheard of for ordinary people but Ron and his crew weren't average men. From Boss to lowly thug they all walked with an air of power and respect. The civilians turned their heads and looked at Ronnie sitting there smoking but that's all they'd ever do. As far as Ron was concerned they weren't men or women of any value who never stood for anything. It seemed to him that when they were in the presence of ones that did, all they could do is watch.

[tttttttttag]

Anthony Pacienza

Re: The men from queens

Post by Anthony Pacienza » October 21st, 2017, 4:35 am

It was a planning evening after Charles "Dice" Gualtieri informed Johnny "Snake" Graziano about the meeting with Ronnie Faust, that sent a messenger from his men to brief the Ancelotti family about the meeting place and time. Salvatore stayed enough time in Brooklyn, enough to recognize the Baron of Brooklyn.

"He's good, I know that his operations mostly don't involved guns, so we shouldn't be worried of security" said Salvatore during the evening administration planning.

"I suggest we take Dice with us and his soldier Rossi." said Carmine while holding a cigarette.

Johnny was considering Sal's and Carmine's words, then he took a last sip of his Whiskey, and reached his phone.

"Hey Dice, yea...yea....Well call that off, we got work to do. Come with your guy Rossi to my house."

"Alright, will be there in few minutes"

Dice hung up in his car while he was driving with Henry Rossi next to him to the Docks to do a job, but took the next round about toward Snake's house, where the administration were planning for the meeting. Right after they got there, the administration was outside waiting, the walked toward the car and got inside. Dice was driving, Rossi was in the passenger front seat and the administration were in the back. It took them a short time to reach the place due to lack of traffic. It was a nice place, pretty quite but a lot of people inside. The men parked across the street, and got out analyzing the area before heading toward the restaurant. As they stepped inside, Salvatore instantly recognized the Baron of Brooklyn who was sitting alone smoking his cigar in a booth. Sal looked at Johnny then at Ronnie, Johnny nodded. Behind the was Rossi and Dice, Dice looked at Rossi who was wearing a black shirt and black pants with black shoes, wearing a black leather jacket, so BATMAN looking. Dice whispered.

"Go get your self a plate in another table until we talk."

Rossi nodeed and walked toward the closest table to him, keeping an eye on the area. The four men walked toward the booth and shook hands with Ronnie, who's cigar smoke was all around him, but it didn't both the men. They sat inside the booth, with Johnny "Snake" doing the talking.

"So Mr. Faust, we heard a lot of stuff about you, we heard you're a peaceful man, that's why we came here to see you."

(Taaag)
ImageImage

Ronnie Faust

Post by Ronnie Faust » October 21st, 2017, 5:11 am

Ronald watched the Ital's enter, trying to judge them on their approach. They came in five deep but it seemed like only half were here to talk since the other two took seats with the Faust goons. It almost made him wonder why they would come that light, he supposed there would be no trouble since their family's move to Queens. That was alright with Ron, he'd much rather have an eleven versus five if it came to that.

Ronnie graciously shook the men's hands as they took their seats and waited for them to talk. "A lot about me huh?" He pulled the cigar out of his mouth and exhaled, thinking carefully for a moment. "You know, truth be told, besides the fact you work in Queens I don't know too much about your operation." He leaned back in his seat, plopping his stogie between his lips. "Like now for instance. There's three of you in front of me so I don't know who I'm talking to." He motioned with a free hand at each of the three Italians. "So who are the bitches and who's the boss?" Ronnie smiled as he took a long pull from his cigar then ashed it on the carpet.

Just at that time, the waiter showed back up to silently and quickly place a bottle of whiskey and four glasses down on the table before rushing off again. Ron leaned forward and poured himself and the table glasses. Ron figured he already knew the answer to his question, he just wanted to hear them say it.

[tagit]

Anthony Pacienza

Post by Anthony Pacienza » October 21st, 2017, 5:21 am

Johnny looked at the waiter as he put the drinks on the table, then looked again Ronnie, with a smirk on his face saying.

"Well I'm the one who was doing the talking since we sat down, that answers your question. This is my advisor Carmine Rosetti and this is my underboss Salvatore Salieri. Well that is because we stay low, since our old bosses either got killed or arrested due to too much exposure, we are being more careful."
Johnny paused a bit to take out his cigarette packet and lit it up. He puffed the smoke up, then looked at Ronnie again.

"We have multiple rackets and run couple industries in Queens, we're doing good for ourselves. What about you? Tell us about your operations."

(Taaag)
ImageImage

Ronnie Faust

Post by Ronnie Faust » October 21st, 2017, 5:44 am

"It's good to stay low, smart." Ron brought the hand wrapped around his glass to his head and tapped it with his finger. All of a sudden he quieted down and leaned his arms on the table. His ten killers each took turns trying to casually turn their heads to see what was the matter but only saw Ron with a cold expression on his face. "I run the gambling here in New York. Bookies, loan sharks, you name it. If there's a backroom poker game happening, I want a cut." He took a long drag of his cigar, looking right into Johnny's eyes. "And that's why I asked you here. I want to be across the board and cordial when I say this but I want twenty percent off the top of your gambling profits in exchange for allowing the Ancelottis to continue their business undisturbed. Now that's a fair deal, John." He put down his glass of whiskey and readied himself in case he needed to go for a weapon. "Everyone in this city will follow suit but you're first up."

Ron spoke just loud enough for his armed men and the rest of the Ancelotti crew to hear. If any of the Italians tried some shit here and now this restaurant would be lit up like Chicago fourth of July but with even more automatic fire.

Anthony Pacienza

Post by Anthony Pacienza » October 21st, 2017, 6:07 am

Johnny remained silent as he took a breath of his cigarette, it was a moment of consideration, he looked at his two men and looked at Ronnie with a friendly smile on his face.

"Fair enough, every gambling operation in Brooklyn, you get a cut. But that doesn't apply for my operations in my turf. "

Carmine coughed a bit clearing his throat and said.

"As a gift for the start of our friendship, I will offer you this. You are allowed to run gambling tables in Queens, we get twenty percent tax, plus your operations are protected by the best of our men, what do you say?"
ImageImage

Ronnie Faust

Post by Ronnie Faust » October 21st, 2017, 6:26 am

Anthony Pacienza wrote:
October 21st, 2017, 6:07 am
Johnny remained silent as he took a breath of his cigarette, it was a moment of consideration, he looked at his two men and looked at Ronnie with a friendly smile on his face.

"Fair enough, every gambling operation in Brooklyn, you get a cut. But that doesn't apply for my operations in my turf. "

Carmine coughed a bit clearing his throat and said.

"As a gift for the start of our friendship, I will offer you this. You are allowed to run gambling tables in Queens, we get twenty percent tax, plus your operations are protected by the best of our men, what do you say?"

Ronnie Faust

Post by Ronnie Faust » October 21st, 2017, 6:48 am

For a split second, while John smoked his cigarette, Ron contemplated just shooting the five of them but then when Carmine said twenty percent, he knew one of three of them would die that day. See it didn't matter, 20, 15, 5 percent. Ronnie was taking on another level. He no longer believed it was just Brooklyn that was his, but the entire city. It didn't matter who ran what borough as long as it all kicked up to him

He snapped his cigar in frustration. "I don't think you get it, you inbred wop fuckin' idiots!" His voice swelled with anger as he spoke. The men he had brought with him began unbuttoning their trenchcoats, ready to unleash hell with the MP5's underneath. "I'm the new fuckin' king of this here land!" With speed, he stood, reached into his blazer jacket and gripped hold of his pistol. Without blinking, Ronnie took aim at Carmine and blasted a hole wide in his head. All the Faust crew bolted up as their boss did. The ten killers slung around their automatic weapons around, half aiming at the men in the booth, half at the two at the tables.

Ron would speak if no sudden movements were made, if they were he and his men would gladly put holes into everyone else still living. "You heard wrong John, I am not a peaceful man. So here is my final counter offer." He held the sights of his gun steady at Johnny the Snakes face as he talked. "Twenty percent of the Ancelotti business on every single fucking territory. You get your fucking dick sucked, John, by a lady of the night and I want twenty percent of what you pay her, you got that?" There was pure evil in Ronnie's eyes now. "Should have just handed over the gambling, now I want a piece of the whole damn thing, John.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony's NPC Carmine Rosetti, advisor to the Ancelotti family, dead.

Side note: Not in any of his posts did he mention his guys having weapons of any kind. Sorry Anthony!

Anthony Pacienza

Post by Anthony Pacienza » October 21st, 2017, 6:57 am

Johnny got shaken with Carmine's head bleeding next to him, while people ran away in the restaurant screaming. He looked at Sal and said.

"Peaceful? He's too fucking peaceful!"

Then dropped his cigarette and looked at Ronnie

"You fucking got it, if this is your policy so be it! I just started in Queens so yeah, don't expect much the first month, very good to meet you." yelled Johnny as he stood up along with Sal walking outside the booth with angry red faces.
ImageImage

Ronnie Faust

Post by Ronnie Faust » October 21st, 2017, 7:09 am

Ron smiled triumphantly while stowing away his piece. "Let it be fucking known!" He shouted. Adrenaline and bloodlust coursed through him like electricity. "Ronnie Faust runs New York city! Anyone who says otherwise can come see me personally." He was covered in blood and brain matter but it didn't matter. Today was a win for him. Queens needed someone to step up over there and the Ancelottis would do it nicely. He was sure it wouldn't be too long till he would be collecting a nice purse each month from them.

----------------------------

From here on out 20% of any Ancelotti businesses and operations.

Word on the street Ron declares himself King of NYC right before killing the advisor of the Ancelotti family in a busy restaurant. Other orgs should expect similar visits until he's stopped or everyone kicks up.

Creepio
the Hero

Post by Creepio » October 22nd, 2017, 3:42 pm

Anthony's NPC Carmine Rosetti, advisor to the Ancelotti family, dead. [He's dead since no defense was offered.]

From here on out 20% of any Ancelotti businesses and operations. [This is between you and Anthony, I can't 'grant' you this . Staff cannot enforce tribute. But, you've made your demand pretty clear.]

Word on the street Ron declares himself King of NYC right before killing the advisor of the Ancelotti family in a busy restaurant. Other orgs should expect similar visits until he's stopped or everyone kicks up. [You've got a giant target on your back now. Everyone in New York, by your own request, knows who Ronnie Faust is and knows that he's out to extort all of them.]

BONUS ROUND
Since it would be too messy to get the management to close down early
In 2017 smoking a cigar in a busy restaurant is unheard of for ordinary people but Ron and his crew weren't average men. From Boss to lowly thug they all walked with an air of power and respect. The civilians turned their heads and looked at Ronnie sitting there smoking but that's all they'd ever do.

You just killed a man in cold blood in a public restaurant, the police have been called, sirens wailing in the distance. After committing the murder, you also loudly screamed your own name. There were witnesses, witnesses presently fleeing the scene.
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Ronnie Faust

Post by Ronnie Faust » October 22nd, 2017, 4:37 pm

The adrenaline was beginning to subside and the severity of the situation Ron now found himself was starting to settle in. Did he really want this? Was he ready to take on the entire city, it's goombas and crazed clowns within? These were questions that flew through Ron's head the second before he shouted to regain control. "Everyone get out of here!"

His men didn't wait for further instruction. They stowed away their weapons, trying their best to keep them concealed by buttoning their jackets, and all broke off in different directions. It was a high-end restaurant and Ronnie hoped their formal wear would fit in with the crowd. The SUV's they drove were only a few blocks down and with their experience combined with a bit of luck, they'd be able to get there.

Ronnie plunked back down in his seat across from Carmine's corpse and watched the frenzied crowd as sounds of sirens grew nearer and nearer. He was resigned to his fate, many men ruled from behind bars. There wasn't much for him outside anyway, no wife or kids of any kind. It was a hiccup along the road but his loyal crew outside would make sure his wishes were enforced.

--------------

Requests:

My 10 Professionals to escape in the panic of the crowd. If they are arrested I would expect them not to say anything due to their code of silence.

Ronnie to be arrested with the murder weapon of Carmine Rosetti in his possession.

Creepio
the Hero

Post by Creepio » October 22nd, 2017, 4:39 pm

Didn't expect that.

Your men escape.

Ronnie is arrested. You'll be free in 7 days IRL time.
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.