It got a little personal

Holding one of the highest populations on planet Earth, Brooklyn is home to a very diverse group of people. Everything from Hispanics, to Blacks, to Italians, to Polish, to whatever resides here. The income brackets vary so much here that it makes Brooklyn the perfect city to turn a hustler into a millionaire without leaving the block.
Vincenzo Ricci
Cash on hand: Locked

It got a little personal

Post by Vincenzo Ricci » November 3rd, 2017, 4:52 pm

The criminal life Vincenzo started living was suiting him, even though he had some complications but with the benefits he got, he never thought of these complications. A life that got him respect, money, and a family looking after him. But it's only the weekly tribute that will keep that coming, the respect he gives to the bosses if the respect he gets from the people around him. After spending his day working in the shooting range, James Scalise waved at Vincent to come to his office, it must be some business. James was sitting in his desk, with a bottle of Whiskey and a glass next to it, he had a cigarette between his lips and looked like he had something urgent. Vincent walked inside the office closing the door behind him, and stood with the tooth pick between his lips. As he poured the Whiskey in his glass, James said.

"Vince, I got a job for you, just few blocks from here. I want you to make few collections around town, loansharking payments."

"Sure James, who should I collect from?" said Vincent as he crossed his arms.

"You got four guys, Lamar Williams, he lives around the block. Black male, neck tattoos and ghetto accent, get three grand from him."
He took a sip from his drink, and put a leg on the other, looking at Vincent.

"Andrew Cole, Luke street, he owns a bakery there collect two grand and a half."

"Consider it done" said Vincent as he turned around toward the door.
Jobs like this were rare, they were little stuff to get Vincent to move a bit and to keep track of whats going on. When such opportunity came, Vincent did his best to prove to his superiors that he got it under control. Soon as he went out, his car was in front of the gun range, full of advertisement papers on the window. Vincent had this sigh and desperate face expression as he threw the papers away, he got inside his car and started it driving away. As he drove, he played some music to kill the boredom on the way, he was driving around Eve street looking for the black male called Lamar Williams. As he drove by, he saw few black males, but only one of them had a tattoo on his neck, and hopefully, it wasn't a gang related tattoo. Vincent pressed the horn getting the man's attention, he quickly parked the car calling Lamar by his name. The black guy turned around looking at Vincent in a confused face expression.
"Do I know you?"

"You don't but you owe James Scalise some cash don't ya'?"

"Oh shit, yo I got the cash up in my apartment, I'mma..uh...I'mma go get it"

Lamar was a drug addict, he needed the loan from James Scalise to pay off his drug debts. James knew, but the reason he gave the loan to that junky is that he made him realize that he's more dangerous that his dealer. Vincent followed Lamar to his apartment with a Colt 1911 hidden under his waist covered with the shirt. As they walked up stairs, Lamar walked inside keeping Vincent waiting outside, this could be anything, he could get a gun and shooting so Vincent was ready. After the bar shooting back when he quit his trucker job, Vincent was never scared of using his gun, matter of fact he enjoyed it, he even wished that Lamar would go out of the apartment holding a gun. Fortunately, Lamar walked back to Vincent with an envelope, which Vince took and checked then looked at Lamar saying.

"Smarten up, and don't make me come looking for ya' next time."

"I won't.."

After a job completed, the satisfaction filled Vincent's body, just like after every job. It wasn't the money, it was the work itself, being respect and feared, it was something he always dreamed of. He got into his car after putting the cash in his jacket's pocket, then started the car driving away. The bakery was just couple blocks away, beautiful bakery in a shitty neighborhood, there was even drug dealers posted in front of the bakery while kids got pastry. Vincent parked in front of the bakery, he looked inside and he saw this beautiful young girl, mid- 20s blonde hair , working at the counter. That was Sara Scott, worked in the pastry for few months but got lousy payments. Then he saw a late 30s male, skinny and has a light ugly beard on his face. He was harassing her constantly and it was pretty disgusting for Vincent to watch, he wished to kill the guy, but he needed him alive. With his Colt under his waist, Vincent got out of the car and headed inside the bakery. It was awful what he heard, it looked like Andrew Cole threatened Sara to fire if she had any objection of him flirting with her, when she doesn't want to. Now Vincent witnessed a similar situation with his mom back when he was a kid, she was a waitress and she used to get harassed in front of him, he could never forget that. Seeing such a scene again brought up the anger he felt as a kid, if it wasn't for James, Andrew Cole's body would be filled with bullets already. As Vince stood by the counter, Andrew stopped harassing Sara and took a light look at Vincent before going to the back.

"Hey sir, how may I help you?" said Sara, with little desperation in her voice.

"Hey beautiful, you alright? You don't sound well"

"Yeah had a hard da.."

"Is he harassing you?"

She nodded, the words couldn't come out of her mouth, she was also shaking.
Vince was the ruthless type but at this moment he was pretty soft, he actually cared for her. He held her hand smiling at her.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him. Tell me what's your name?"

"Sara Scott" she said as she grabbed a pastry box.

"Alright Sara I'm Vince, I'll go talk to him inside, meanwhile get me few pastries and put em' in the box, five of your choice."

She smiled as she looked down at the pastry box, and Vince went to the back as she watched him walking toward a room that looked like an office in the back. Without knocking the door, Vincent got into the office to see Andrew reading a playboy magazine. Andrew threw the magazine on the desk looking at Vincent.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm the fucking collector , James sent me, you got his cash?"

"Yeah yeah, sorry. Thought you're just some mick complaining about the pastry." said Andrew as he opened the desk's drawer, taking out an envelope and throwing it on the desk. Harassing a woman, throwing the money like that, enough reasons for him to get his ass kicked. With reflex, Vincent grabbed Andrew from his shirt, all over the desk, and started punching him in the face, breaking his nose. After leaving few marks on Andrew's face, Vince took the envelope and put it in his jacket's pocket, and walked toward the door saying.

"You harass her again I'll fuck you up"
Sara seemed to be somehow satisfied from hearing Andrew grin in pain, while the people where staring at Vincent. Vincent walked up to Sara and put a five hundred dollar bill on the while he was stared at.

"Get some pastry for everyone"
He took his pastry box and walked toward his Camry and got it driving away.

Few minutes later, Vince arrive back at the gun range. He grabbed the pastry box with him after locking the car and got into James' office, then dropped the pastry box on the table along with the envelopes.

"Got you some pastry from the bakery, had to teach that guy a lesson."

"Good job good job"
James took a cut from the envelopes and put it in front of Vincent.

"Take the rest of the day off, will see you tomorrow"

"Alright James, see ya'"

Requests:
2000$ from James Scalise
Sara Scott as Contact
Andrew Cole as Contact

Tuxedo Mask
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: It got a little personal

Post by Tuxedo Mask » November 3rd, 2017, 8:27 pm

A L L G O O D.

I like how you're going slow with this character but I would love to see some non-collection pieces from you.
PM me if you feel I have failed you.