Ok try again.

Consisting of the USA, Canada and Mexico, this continent exists wholly within the Northern Hemisphere and almost wholly within the Western Hemisphere. It can also be considered a northern subcontinent of the Americas. It is bordered to the north by the Arctic Ocean, to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, to the west and south by the Pacific Ocean, and to the southeast by South America and the Caribbean Sea.
Marcello Bruno
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Ok try again.

Post by Marcello Bruno » April 19th, 2017, 3:03 pm

I went to the hard ware store. I went down the aisles and shopped. I needed a camera or two or three. One for the entrance and two to look at the cabinets of the pot is stashed. Then I need some glass and some wood so I can make the dispensary table that held the cabinet of weed. I then got some flooring tiles for the bathroom. There was already space in the dispensary like space for one room leading to the dispensary and a bathroom. I then came home to the dispensary and wired the camera and the other two facing the table. Then I screwed the table up and made it so it's easy to get the table fixed. Then I worked on the bathroom. Did all the flooring so it has new flooring and the has a toilet that flushes and a sink that runs. I sprayed some air febreeze in the room so it smells a little better and the state was nice enough to give me a cop that acts as a body gaurd with his own gun.

It cost some money that I had paid for at the hardware store. I then got some new strains with a deposit of whoever buys it gets there money back of what I buy. If I pay fifteenhundred for it and I make two grand I pay the fifteen hundred and I keep the extra hundred.

The staff I put an ad in the news paper and on the internet on the site I had created. There was give staff and I hired all five of them. Three guys and two girls. They all get taught about weed and know as much as I do.

The business makes about twelve million. What's not to like?