Outside of New York.

Consisting of the USA, Canada and Mexico, this continent exists wholly within the Northern Hemisphere and almost wholly within the Western Hemisphere. It can also be considered a northern subcontinent of the Americas. It is bordered to the north by the Arctic Ocean, to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, to the west and south by the Pacific Ocean, and to the southeast by South America and the Caribbean Sea.
Alexander Sokolov
Cash on hand: Locked

Outside of New York.

Post by Alexander Sokolov » August 21st, 2017, 8:46 pm

When you think of New York most of the time you think of busy streets of the Bronx or Brooklyn or Queens. Not necessarily though. There is farm land and woods. This guy Alex used to live in the city but him and his family moved to North New York. Where there was a small town and it was a country town. They had deer and vegetables. There was country folk and a handful of bars.

Anyways lets cut to the chase shall we.

Alex was setting the dinner table he did for his mom and him and his dad who is Russian was going to have steak. They got it today from the market.

Alex's dad was a tall guy. He looked like one of those tough Italian mobsters you see on tv. But he wasn't actaully Alex's mom was Russian to. They both met at school in the city of New York.

Well Alex always was the single child of the family. He was spoiled like that. He did though want to become something and make money. When he was done with school he went into the military and was a sniper. He had shot deer before but never a sniper to kill someone. It was the same thing as a rifle though.

He had two years of training. He had trained in new Jersey and he learned about shooting more advanced. He learned to shoot pistols, sniper rifles and assault rifles just in case. When he joined the military he got a crew cut. He didnt like the look though.
He had served in the military for many years and then came back home just in time the war started in Iraq. He had went and killed a lot of people in Iraq. He still couldn't stop them from killing us. He would never get in a tank though because he might just blow up.

One of his missions were he was in a house watching a group of infidels and he shot all four of them in different rooms with a silencer and they never knew it.

Another one was where he say or laid by a mound of sand and took one of the snipers in the tower without being seen.

After he returned the second time he returned as a cop for New York. He had worked for the upstate New York and wanted to move to the city. His family and him went there after his release. He got training in the police force and it took off from there. He got hired and he was already busting guys. He had all the equipment that he needed.

He had a Kevlar vest and guns. He had a hand cuffs and taxes. While he was doing all of this stuff he had also got a pitbull and her name was shadow.

His first gig was finding a drug dealer who could lead to other drug dealers. He was driving down Brooklyn and was going sixty on a forty. He had a unmarked car and he came out of the bar before he was on patrolling to find him. He had black curly hair and had blue eyes. He had a black sweater out even though it was still August and it was hot.

He had pants on and blue shoes. When Alexander turned on his lights he had pulled over.

"Licences and registration sir." Alex said

"I don't have any warrants." He gave this big speech about him speeding and other nonsense.

"Please step out of the car please" He had his window down and he looked inside the car from the front inside and saw a scale and other drugs. He listens to Alex and steps out. Alex puts takes the handcuffs out and puts them on him. "And so you are being arrested for drug trackifing and for pot. You have the right to a lawyer if not a lawyer will be presented to you. Have any questions."

"Whatever I didn't do shit."

"Ok." Alexander put him in the car and took down to the police station.

Requests:

I know it don't say I'm a cop in my bio but I'll change that later hopefullt u like this piece.
1. Military work and experience
2. Cop gear and acceptance in New York's cop academy as I raise my cop experience and my pitbull shadow
3 one arrest as I do more later on a npc

Creepio
the Hero

Re: Outside of New York.

Post by Creepio » August 22nd, 2017, 7:48 pm

Without back up you approached the car, without drawing your weapon you approached the car. You see the drugs and request that the individual in the car exits the vehicle. He pulls the nine out and decides to bust off shots.

24 Hours. Defend, Flee or Die.
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Alexander Sokolov

Post by Alexander Sokolov » August 23rd, 2017, 11:06 am

Alex isn't used to being a cop but he is used to the military. He sees the guy grab the nine and he pulls out his weapon. He starts to tell him to drop it but he aims it at him so he shoots. Something the police force told him to do "serve and protect". The man drops in his chair of the car and Alex calls in for medical help. He grabs the door handle and opens the door. He closed his eyes and he died on the scene without the ambulance comes a couple of minutes after he died. He didn't want him to die but he had no back up and he searched the car for anything for any of the information of other drug dealers.

Requests
The death of a drug dealer
The requests from above

Creepio
the Hero

Post by Creepio » August 23rd, 2017, 4:51 pm

Unfortunately, this defense isn't really up to par. In your initial post you describe no sense of readiness, no having a hand on your pistol just in case. You said once you saw the scale and drugs you started pulling handcuffs out. At that moment, the criminal has already pulled his nine out and was opening fire at you. You would have to have gotten your hand to your service weapon, removed it from the holster, and turned the safety off. In that time, you were shot.

This is why cops have backup and partners.

[Result]
-You're injured, the ambulance arrives and takes you away. You're a cop and you have your military history. Enjoy.

Welcome to the police force.
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Creepio
the Hero

Post by Creepio » August 23rd, 2017, 4:54 pm

You receive:

Blackhawk Duty Belt
Glock 22 or Beretta S92F w/holster. [Your choice]
Level IIA Kevlar Vest, your choice of over or under carrier.
Motorola Radio w/holster.
P2X Fury Flashlight w/holster.
Peerless Hinged Handcuffs w/holster.
X26 Taser w/holster.
3oz MK4 OC Spray w/holster.
ASP 26" Tactical Baton w/holster.
Remington 870 or .223 Colt Tactical Carbine [Choose]
2014 Crown Victoria or 2014 Dodge Charger. Marked or unmarked, your choice.
NPC Partner w/gear.