SQUAAAD [Tag Recruitment] [Kansas City]

Consisting of the USA, Canada and Mexico, this continent exists wholly within the Northern Hemisphere and almost wholly within the Western Hemisphere. It can also be considered a northern subcontinent of the Americas. It is bordered to the north by the Arctic Ocean, to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, to the west and south by the Pacific Ocean, and to the southeast by South America and the Caribbean Sea.
Shaquan Jones
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

SQUAAAD [Tag Recruitment] [Kansas City]

Post by Shaquan Jones » September 1st, 2017, 11:33 pm

SQUAAAAD!
NPC Recruitment by Breeze and Crew

The Rep

Week one in Kansas City was going real smooth. The money was coming in piles at the Crack House. But Shaquan knew that if he was going to be the next Big Meech he needed some men behind him. Taking ten grand that he made last week he got necklaces made that had the words FBGM on them which stood for his philosophy, “Fuck Bitches Get Money” he wore one of the chains with pride and made sure that Daquan and Fred had one. He believed in rewarding his men, and it was the best advertisement for the crew. Hanging on the corner tons of the BG’s and YG’s watched the FBGM crew flossin.

”What is FBGM?” The BG asked who was watching the dope house operation with them asked walking up to Breeze.

Breeze smiled. ”It’s my team's philosophy. Fuck Bitches, Get Money.” He said taking out a blunt he rolled earlier and lit it ablaze.
”Shit, how can a nigga get down?’ The BG asked looking up to Breeze as Breeze handed him the blunt.

”Nigga, you only sixteen, but you got heart. So I tell you what, keep rolling with me, and we’ll put you on the Fuck Bitches Get Money philosophy and get you a chain, my nigga.” He looked at Shay the young dude sitting before him. Shay nodded as he inhales the blunt. He then looks back to Breeze. ”Say no more, whatever you need I got you.”

Breeze smiles as the blunt is passed back to him. Inhaling the smoke, he coughs a small bit. ”Damn this sour diesel is bomb. You know what I need mane, I need some soldiers. If I start moving heavy weight, I need some people who can move product, and that can be trusted to do whateva.”

Shay smiles as the blunt makes it back to him. ”Hey my brother Jukie and my friend Baby Touch can be counted on.” Breeze smirked at the second name. ”Baby touch?” Shay chuckled at the question posed to him. ”You know OG Touch, he’s his little brother. He’s just a BG like me.” Breeze smiles. ”I guess it’s better than Little Touch, which doesn't sound right.”

Shay waves at the two guys he was talking about, and they walked over. They looked at Breeze, and his crew’s chains and Jukie talked first. ”Damn that shit is tight what is FBGM?” Breeze looked at Jukie, what kind of street name was Jukie. ”Fuck bitches, get money, my nigga. But what I want to know is why they call you Jukie?”

Jukie smiled as Shay passed him the blunt, the Lil nigga wasn't a day over sixteen, but he already had a reputation. ”I used to juke niggas on the football field, so my team started calling me Jukie.”

A nigga who was quick on his feet, that could be a good thing or a bad thing. A good thing could be his ability to get away from the police or niggas after him. A bad thing if he ran first and didn't stand up like a stand-up nigga.

”Baby Touch, I’ve heard about your brother. He’s a fucking legend around here.” Breeze said to the nigga standing next to Jukie, he was a little bit older around seventeen but still did not have his YG stripes yet.

Baby touch smiles. ”Thank’s, I wish he was around. He’s in fucking Arkansas doing twenty years for a stick-up.”

Breeze get’s the blunt back and inhales speaking as he exhales. ”Yeah but some of the niggas was talking about how he could have ratted Damani out. But he didn't, took that time like a fucking man. They don’t make many niggas like him anymore. Rat ass crab ass niggas. Can't see another nigga shining, so they pull him down or pull him down to save themselves. Fuck bitch niggas. That’s what I and my boyz here are representing. We're down for the set and will do anything for our hood here. I got some business going and were getting major paper. I need some niggas like OG Touch, real fucking men. People not afraid of jail, people who won't fucking act like a nut as niggaz and niggaz who won't rat if they get arrested. Niggas like that can get mad crème with us. And perks. Shit instead of spending money on myself I spent my money on my niggaz. Wherever we go they gon know our fucking name because that’s just how legendary were going to be. We're going to be on some big meech shit.” He inhales the blunt again and continues his speech.

”When we go to the club it won't be nothin for us to spend a hundred grand, shit I remember I heard Big Meech say that it ain't nothing to spend all they money at a club or on some cars that anyone in the clique can drive, because fuck it, can't take it with you. No Brinks truck ever showed up to a funeral that I know of. BMF didn't fight over bitches, they fucked em all. That’s the kind of shit I’m talking about my niggas. I knew Big Meech. So that’s what the Fuck Bitches Get Money is about, you down for that shit?”

Shay smiles. ”I told you I was down.” Jukie and Baby Touch nodded. ”We down, fo sho.”

Breeze smiles. ”Now you gotta put in work to earn your chain, but yall niggas is on the right track fo sho. Hey, you Lil nigga” Pointing to Jukie. ”Stay in school mo fucka, you’ll work with us after school. The school could be a gold mine for our weed operation. Plus I like a nigga with a good head on his shoulders, which goes for you two Shay. Baby Touch, I heard you dropped out so you can say your working full time with us, coo?”

They nodded. ”Cool..” Breeze looked up and saw his friend Bree walking over. He smiles as he looks at her. ”That girl is kinda like a little sister to me, or maybe she might be my shortie one day. But just to make sure yall niggaz know, don’t be hollering at her. Cuz even if I’m not fucking, I don’t want her fucked with. I want her to get respect around her because she’s a queen bee of hustling. She’s gonna help us get a lot of fucking money.”

[Tag Bree]

Breeanne Christianson

Re: SQUAAAD [Tag Recruitment] [Kansas City]

Post by Breeanne Christianson » September 2nd, 2017, 12:12 am

"Where my Bitches At?"
NPC Recruitment by Bree

Bree was looking fresh to def today. A blue Baby Phat Skirt, her blue flag hanging out her purse, the purse was blue suede and she donned blue Manolo "Fuck Me" Pumps on her feet. She was a crip as well, not from this set but they knew about her from Grape Street out in Compton, some originators of this crippin. She saw two of the girls she met at the Department of Human Services where she was signing up for food stamps and welfare. Fucking bitch ass nigga baby father of hers owed her seven grand in back child support, and he left California without even saying good bye to her kids. She only had one son but she would be damned if she depended upon the state to feed little Tavon.

Looking to Breeze she notices him talking with some lil niggas. She smiles as she winks at him and then looks to the two girls who walked over to her. One of them was named Trina, the other was named Maria. And unfortunately they both were hooked on that Meth shit. Bree dident know how bitches got hooked on fucking Meth, she saw the track marks on their arms at the welfare office and unfortunately for both of them they were dimes. How they kept their looks and their teeth on that Meth shit was a modern day miracle to Bree. She had ideas for these two bitches, but she had to see where there heads were at first.

"What's up ladies.. Yall thought about what I said?" She had given them the speech about how her and the clique she rolled with was getting money. She was now testing them. If a bitch could give up dope, then she could be used for other scams. If not then there was only one use for them. And she had a test that she was preparing for them.

"We thought about it, and we need some paper. Welfare all in our shit making us take piss tests for checks. We cant pass those shits." The girls spoke and Bree listened as she lit up a Newport cigarette. "Well to get money with us, you gotta get on the set. Now there's two ways to get on. You can get courted in which means taking an ass beating by some girls for five minutes showing that you know how to fight. Or you can get sexed in which is letting five niggas from the hood smash that pussy. I'll leave the choice to you."

Bree took out a pair of brass knuckles she had received when she was first courted into her crip set in California. The girls almost said in unison. "We'll take the sex route, neither of us can fight." These tricks had failed her examination. Bree dident know what was worse that these bitches had no where else to go for bread or that they had no self respect. They had failed one test and passed another. She was going to pimp these bitches. Waving over five men including two of the BG's that Breeze was talking to, she smiles. "There's a house across the street, get busy."

She watched as the two girls walked over to the house laughing. She looks to Damani who happened to be her play cousin from way back and smiles. "I need two good hits of Heroin. If you can front me I know that it will pay back dividends. I'm gonna pimp those two bitches." Damani chuckled and looked at her. "When we gonna get together?" She laughed at the comment and inhaled on her cigarette. "Shit we play cousins, I grew up with you. But i'll think about it." She winks her eye and soon Damani is taking out of his pockets two hits of black tar heroin.

Walking over to the house she sat in the kitchen listening to the set run a train on those bitches. Once done she walks into the bedroom with a spoon, two syringes, and a lighter. She prepares the Heroin as she was taught to do and prepares the shot. She smiles. "I cant have you bitches losing your looks and teeth to meth, besides this shit feels a whole lot better." Injecting the two girls, she watches as they receive the first high and smiles. "So i'm gonna let you know how this goes. I'm your main bitch. If you get in trouble you call me. I will help you out of any situation you may be facing. Your going to make money for me and in return i'm gonna pay your bills, make sure yall can get as high as you want, help your families, whatever yall need. But you disobey me my niggas will put you in a ditch, you get me?"

The girls acknowledged and she waited until the high began to be at a level where they could function. "Come with me." She walks out of the house that they used which belonged to one of the YG's on the set and walked over to Breeze. She daps him up three times. "What's up cuz. These two bitches are gonna be on the track fo me."

Shaquan Jones
Bank: Locked

Post by Shaquan Jones » September 2nd, 2017, 12:24 am

We're Going Going Back Back To Chi Town!
Finale

He looks to Bree and laughs as he looks at the two girls behind her. They looked like they had been through hell, but their curse was the beauty they had. And the second curse was they did not have any heart. And lastly, they could not see a snake like Bree who took their soul through a vicious motherfucker known as heroin. He looked at his Lil BG's. "That one time yall fucked these bitches is the last. I don't want your little dicks falling off nah mean?" He laughed as he finished the second blunt of the night. Looking to Bree. "You got your whip, right? I want you and your girls to follow us to Chicago, we're gonna handle some shit for Damani out there, and you can make some bread with these girls while out there, and then we probably will come back here."

Hugging Bree, he heads to his car to head back to the house to pack up for the road trip. Once they were packed up, he looked to his brother and cousin. "Hold it down here aight? Call me every night so that I know you're doing aight." He daps them up and then looks to Touch and the two YG's that Damani gave Breeze on loan (from my last post) and they all get in the cars. Bree was behind him, and soon they were headed to the Windy City.

Requests:
For Breeze
- Shay, Jukie and Lil Touch as Thugs (gonna train em up and they young anyways)
- 8k Spent on the Chains to be sent to the grader.
- To be in Chicago [OOC: Let me know how much to pay for gas.]

For Bree
- Maria and Trina [Level 2 Prostitutes, they are not the best, but they are dime pieces.]
- To Be in Chicago [OOC: Breeze will pay for her gas too]

Godzilla

Post by Godzilla » September 2nd, 2017, 10:29 am

For Breeze
- Shay, Jukie and Lil Touch as Thugs Approved! They're lvl 1. regular thugs BONUS: All three are packing .38s
- 8k Spent on the Chains to be sent to the grader. 10K. You said it yourself.
Shaquan Jones wrote:
September 1st, 2017, 11:33 pm

Taking ten grand that he made last week he got necklaces made
- To be in Chicago [OOC: Let me know how much to pay for gas.] According to my calculations this trip will cost approximately $68.

For Bree
- Maria and Trina [Level 2 Prostitutes, they are not the best, but they are dime pieces.] Granted, but see below. BONUS: Three other hoochie mommas at the welfare office heard your plan have decided to join up. Three lvl one crackwhores have joined your stable.
- To Be in Chicago [OOC: Breeze will pay for her gas too] According to my calculations this trip will cost approximately $40.

These were pretty solid recruitment pieces. Shaquan, I appreciate the realism of teenagers being attracted to the glitz and glam of the thug life. All it really took was a shiny necklace to get those little guys to come crawling. In reality it's pretty sad, but in our fantasy land it's a nice advantage. Breeanna, just like Breeze, I appreciate the realistic approach of recruiting hood rats from the welfare office.

Both of your pieces were well written. They seemed natural. Breeanna, you may be new to 'this thing of ours' but it certainly doesn't show. If it weren't for you and Kenny going on about you being a new addition I'd think you were a returning veteran. Keep up the good work and have fun.

I did notice one thing that sort of bugged me about Breeanna's post. In regards to Maria and Trina, you said:
Breeanne Christianson wrote:
September 2nd, 2017, 12:12 am
One of them was named Trina, the other was named Maria. And unfortunately they both were hooked on that Meth shit. Bree dident know how bitches got hooked on fucking Meth, she saw the track marks on their arms at the welfare office and unfortunately for both of them they were dimes. How they kept their looks and their teeth on that Meth shit was a modern day miracle to Bree. She had ideas for these two bitches, but she had to see where there heads were at first.
Breeanne Christianson wrote:
September 2nd, 2017, 12:12 am
Walking over to the house she sat in the kitchen listening to the set run a train on those bitches. Once done she walks into the bedroom with a spoon, two syringes, and a lighter. She prepares the Heroin as she was taught to do and prepares the shot. She smiles. "I cant have you bitches losing your looks and teeth to meth, besides this shit feels a whole lot better." Injecting the two girls, she watches as they receive the first high and smiles.
Off the bat you let us know that they're addicted to meth. Meth addicts are not attractive people. Their addiction really eats away at their bodies and causes terrible physical damage. Then you go ahead and get these gals hook on Heroin. I get what you're doing here, and it's something I've done before (IC) as well. However it's a bit unlikely that meth addicts are going to be the perfect tens that you described. It's only going to get worse if they're addicted to heroine.

That being said, I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and grant you lvl two prostitutes. However the odds of you crossing paths with a smoking hot junkie are pretty slim from this point on.

All in all you two did a good job. Enjoy your goodies and make that paper!
King Kong can eat shit!