The Barbers

When outsiders think of NYC, they think Manhattan. After the devastating attacks on the World Trade Center in Manhattan on September 11,2001, the American people defied Al Qaeda's wishes of breaking the American spirit and rallied behind the city of New York, namely Manhattan. In just a few years, in typical American spirit, a new 'Freedom Tower' was built that stood taller than ever and Manhattan still stands at the epicenter of a city that will never lose it's heart. Everything from billionaires on Park Avenue, to Italian mafioso on Mulberry, to the Irish gangs in Hell's Kitchen, to your local street hustler peddling smack in Harlem: Manhattan has it all.
Jack Murray
Cash on hand: Locked

The Barbers

Post by Jack Murray » March 20th, 2016, 3:02 pm

It was a lovely day, quiet and streaks of sun shone through the barber shop windows. Well. It was. Till some fucker cast shadow over the chair where Jack was getting his hair trimmed. The fuck did this guy want?

"I suggest you move yo ass away."

Jack spoke boredly, and with slight irritation. The man was a white, had a skin head and was wearing a tanktop and cargo shorts. He reached into his jacket, his hand grasping the handle of an M1911. He drew the gun and pointed it at the barber, switching frequently to Jack. What an asshole, who robs a hairdressers? Jack sure never did. But it made him get to thinking, do barber shops have a lot of money? I mean, what is it, $10 for a haircut? Say, 30 haircuts in a day? Thats $300 easy money. Unless their happened to be a crazy nigger getting his haircut in the seat infront.

"Ima ask one more goddamn time. Go home white boy."

The curiosity was wearing thin. This suited up white supremacist-looking twat was waving his gun like it was a polaroid picture. He pushed the M1911 into Jacks head whilst the barber began to empty his cash register. "Shut up Nigger! I got a gun and you aint got shit!"

Oh hell no. He did not just say the 'N' word. "Listen Kid, ima tell you something. Once I walked into a diner, and did this exact same thing. I waved my gun. I talked some shit. And I got my shit kicked by the manager who happened to be a semi-pro footballer. I went to prison and i learned alotta shit. Shit like how to tell if a barely-pubescent kid is gonna kill someone. Now I reckon its a pretty chill idea, robbing a barbers. And if i wasnt having my hair cut right this second, id be cool wid it. So i woulda told yo ass to turn aroun, but y'all had to go spewin your KKK shit. So."

Jack back hand the gun across the room into the mirror, shattering it. The man threw a hook and Jack ducked and grabbed a large shard of glass of the floor, slicing the thigh and the artery. Blood poured over Jacks face, hair and clothes and the barber began screaming, retreating to the back of the building. Murray stood as the man dropped, holding the pouring thigh. Jack searched him, taking a wallet from his jacket. The mans name was- there was $200 in here. Jack pocketed it and the m1912, before continuing the search. There was a set of car keys in his pocket and those were taken also.

Jack headed outside with a 'ding' of the door, and clicked the keys. Across the street a black harley flashed its lights. "Woo hoo hoo.." As he approached a group of men in suits passed, raising eyebrows at his blood covered appearance. They knew better than to ask, infact there was barely a gasp when a body was found inside the barber shop. Looked like they were in the same business that Jack was. And maybe it was time Jack brought back the past.

He'd been out of prison 5 days and had already killed someone. Guess some things never change. Infact, pursuing a career for killing sounded right up his alley. Killing wasnt just easy.
It was fun.
Requests!
-[x1] M1911 handgun
-[x200] Dollars
-[x1] Black Harley Davidson Motorbike

Stu
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: The Barbers

Post by Stu » March 20th, 2016, 8:13 pm

Jack Murray wrote:Requests!
-[x1] M1911 handgun
-[x200] Dollars
-[x1] Black Harley Davidson Motorbike
M1911 Granted
$200 Granted
Black Harley Davidson Motorcycle Granted

!!!ATTENTION!!!

Ordinarily, I'd counter a piece like this, but since it's your first piece I'm going to let it stand. That being said, the police were called to the scene and the barber is a witness that will provide a description of you and is willing to testify against you in a court of law - you didn't even pay him for the haircut. The motorcycle was legally owned and is registered in the name of your victim, who has now been identified. Once the police have collected even more information, they will discover you as you have a criminal record. To cut a long story short, you are now wanted for murder by the NYPD. Expect the consequences of this in your future work.