The Big Apple

When outsiders think of NYC, they think Manhattan. After the devastating attacks on the World Trade Center in Manhattan on September 11,2001, the American people defied Al Qaeda's wishes of breaking the American spirit and rallied behind the city of New York, namely Manhattan. In just a few years, in typical American spirit, a new 'Freedom Tower' was built that stood taller than ever and Manhattan still stands at the epicenter of a city that will never lose it's heart. Everything from billionaires on Park Avenue, to Italian mafioso on Mulberry, to the Irish gangs in Hell's Kitchen, to your local street hustler peddling smack in Harlem: Manhattan has it all.
Tuco Salamanca
Cash on hand: Locked

The Big Apple

Post by Tuco Salamanca » March 24th, 2016, 10:05 pm

New York, The Big Apple. Full of bright lights, flashy billboards, and rising stars.. what better place to find a rich coke fiend.

Tuco was at a motel, getting a room to stay in. Everything had been going as planned and he just needed someone to sell the coke to. His truck was parked and Tuco was in the lobby talking to a bored looking man behind the counter. The man was handing the keys to a room to Tuco saying, "Ok, it's 100 a night". Tuco took the keys and said, "Alright" and left to his room to get some sleep from the long trip.

In the morning he returned the key to the landlord and payed him one nights rent. He then went back to his truck and got in, driving in search of a contact. He started by looking around town asking some guys on the street who seemed like they would know. As he was asking he was told to find a man named "Twig" as he always kept his ear on the streets. He was told to look for him outside a bar around the corner smoking a cigarette.

He went around the corner and parked in front of the bar. He spotted the man immediately, he was skinny and in his mid 40s, and was sitting on a bench by himself. Tuco got out of his truck and walked over to the skinny man. He sat next to the man as the man continued to smoke his cigarette. Tuco said to the man, "My name's Tuco, and I need some information". Twig pulled the cigarette from his mouth and, while looking straight ahead said, "A new face huh.. and not just in New York I sense, Tuco is a really unique name". Tuco answered "Yes, I come from Mexico", the man nodded his head as if in approval and said, "Then let me be the first to welcome you to this fine country" Twig said gesturing his hand around the place. "So what is it you seek?" asked Twig, Tuco told the man "I need someone to sell some coke to". The man smiled and said, "If you weren't new here I'd think you were joking, but your not so.." he took a drag from his cigarette "you can find many people to sell that coke to. For example theres a group of actors who do some improv shit, last I heard their usual guy pulled a houdini." Tuco should have known that the rich coke fiends he was looking for was actors."Then where can I find them" questioned Tuco, which Twig responded " Three blocs down, a building called "Improv factory" can't miss it. "Alright" said Tuco getting up and offering the man his hand "thank you for your help." The man took his hand and shook it "No problem and Tuco, if your ever in New york again, give me a call. Your an interesting person." Tuco said "I will" and left to his truck leaving the skinny, smoking man on the bench. Tuco knew that he would be back eventually, but for now, he had an assignment to complete.

Tuco followed the man's directions and as he said found the "Improv factory". Tuco parked in front of the building and approached the door. It was open though it seemed like no shows were scheduled today. Tuco walked past the theater and up some stairs to the second floor. At the second floor he found a door that had a sign reading "Actors only", with noises of people inside. He knocked at the door and immediately the noises became quiet. "Who's there" called a male voice. "Just a fan" called Tuco. After a seond of whispering a woman opened the door, looking at Tuco with slight annoyance. "Sorry but were not meeting with fans today" the woman said with obvious irritation. Tuco wasn't an expert in show business but, he was guessing that treating fans like shit wouldn't get you far so there was only one reason why the woman was acting this way, withdrawl. In fact, as he looked at the other actors in the room they all seemed a bit unhinged. Tuco took this as his golden opportunity and walked past the woman into the room. "Let me get straight to the point" said Tuco addressing the five actors, "I want to provide you lovely people with some coke". Instantly all eyes were focused on him. "You got some powder?" asked a man sitting on a sofa in disbelief. "Wait a minute, what if he's a cop" asked another man standing in a corner. "Don't be stupid" said the woman at the door, "you think the cops would hire him". The man in the corner fell silent, "right, now" she said addressing Tuco, "how much you got?" Tuco held two fingers up and said "Two kilos ready to go". The man on the couch immediately said "we'll take it", but the man in the corner interjected stating "wait we don't need that much, plus thats fifty grand, that'll wipe half our money." Tuco saw the rest of the group thinking on this so he quickly said "but I'm not going to be here for long and i may not come for a long time. And you obviously don't know any more dealers so how long do you think it's going to take you to find a new one?" The thought of waiting a long time to get any coke was apparently unimaginable to them as the woman at the door walked up to Tuco, offered him her hand, and said "deal!" Tuco took her hand and shook it saying "ok I'll get the coke while you get the money". The woman nodded her head eagerly and motioned to the men saying "help me get the money". Tuco left to get the coke from his truck as the actors scrambled to get the money.

At his truck he reached under his seat and pulled out the bag, placing it on the seat. He reached back under again to retrieve his weapons just in case. He put the knife in his pocket and cocked the gun, and putting the safety on before putting it in his waistband and covering it with his shirt. He grabbed the bag locked the truck and walked back inside, past the theater and up the stairs. At the door he grabbed the doorknob and pushed the door open finding a table in the middle if the room with stacks of money on it. The five actors stood on the opposite side waiting eagerly as Tuco approached with the bag. "I'm going to count the money if you don't mind" he said more as a statement than a question. The woman nodded her head and said, "alright but be quick". Tuco went to the table and dropped the bag next to them as he counted the money which were all in hundred dollar bill stacks. After Tuco counted the money and he verified it was fifty grand he asked "why is it in hundreds?" The woman answered "it's more efficient that way and we were planning on buying some before our dealer disappeared. Anyways the money is all there so give us the coke". Tuco reached into the bag and brought out the coke and set it on the table. He then placed the money into the bag until it was all in the bag. He then slid the coke to the actors side of the table. The woman looked at the bricks and smiled then looked at Tuco and said, "Thank you, if you have more coke please contact us". Tuco nodded and said, "I will but for now, enjoy" as he motioned to the coke. Tuco left the actors to their prize as they eagerly tore the plastic wrap off it.

At his truck Tuco put the bag full of money safely under the seat. He took out his gun and unchambered the bullet, putting the bullet back in the clip and putting the clip in the gun. He then put his weapons under the seat and drove away to Chicago to report his completion to Mr.King.

Requests:
$50,000
NPC contact: "Twig" (New York contact with "ear to the street")
NPC contact: Group of improv actors (coke users in New York)
Deduct $100 for motel room (One night)

Creepio
the Hero

Re: The Big Apple

Post by Creepio » March 25th, 2016, 1:27 pm

As you bust passed the woman and into the room with the 'actors' you are instead greeted by the sight of three rather large Turkish men wearing nothing more than loincloths, their rippling muscles on full display and glistening with oil. Behind you, a fourth oiled up muscle head quickly closes the door and you hear the distinct sound of knuckles cracking. Congratulations! It seems that 'Twig' was less than loyal to you, as was the man on the corner, as they led you into an ambush by the Turkish Mob. The Turkish Gangsters are about to giving you the well-oiled beating of a lifetime for trying to sell on their turf.
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Tuco Salamanca

Post by Tuco Salamanca » March 25th, 2016, 6:17 pm

As Tuco walked into the room past the woman he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw three large, barbarian like muscular men, complete with loincloth and oiled up bodies. The only thing missing was the giant wooden clubs. He heard the door close and felt the presence of another large man similar to the others standing about a foot behind him. The four brutes cracked their knuckles in anticipation of the beating they were going to deliver. Tuco wasted no time and immediately kicked his right foot back in a mule kick aiming right at the man's genitals. The Turkish man's loincloth provided absolutely no protection as Tuco's heel connected directly with the man's genitals causing the man to hunch over and bellow in agony. Tuco turned and grabbed the woman and threw her aside as he opened the door and slipped passed the oily brute, still clutching his genitals in extreme pain. Tuco, now out of the room, ran down the stairs and to his truck all the way reaching into his pocket and retrieving his keys. As he was about to leave the building he heard shouts from upstairs and a thud. Tuco arived at his truck and unlocked it immediately retrieving his handgun and cocking it. He then put the keys in his pocket and grabbed his knife which he also slipped in his pocket. Tuco turned and went back into the building just as the three men were running down the stairs to him. Tuco aimed at the men and fired off three rounds at the lead man. The bullets hit him twice in the chest and once in his head , falling lifeless on the ground. The other two Turkish men stoppedand attempted to run but, Tuco fired two rounds at the man hitting him in the throat as he feel to his knees clutching his throat as he choked on his own blood. The last third man was already turned around and running so Tuco fired three rounds at his head one missing, the second hitting the back of his head and the third piercing the back of his neck. Soon all the men were dead and Tuco ran up the stairs stopping just to put two bullets in the head of the turkish man still hunched over from pain.

Tuco entered the second floor room and saw the woman hurry out of a door with a duffle bag. She saw Tuco and immediately panicked but Tuco put a bullet in her left leg before she could start running, causing her to collapse to the floor on her back. Tuco ran up to her and grabbed her throat and yelled, "who hired you?!" The woman said "The turkish mob!" Tuco after hearing that put a bullet between her eyes. He grabbed the bag the woman had and ran to his truck.

Once inside his truck with his weapons and the bag hidden under the seats, he immediately left for Brooklyn with a plan on his mind and the thought of his hands around "twig's" throat.

Requests:
Four Turkish neanderthals dead
one woman dead
$50,000
1 Pound of weed

Creepio
the Hero

Post by Creepio » March 25th, 2016, 6:29 pm

Tuco kicks the one large Turkish man in the balls, but as he does this is promptly dog-piled by the other three. They beat the shit out of him only to grab hold of him and throw him out onto the street with blood pouring from his face. They spit on his body and steal his cocaine while giving him a warning not to cross their territory again.

[Result]

Your inventory doesn't say you even own a gun, so you are rekt by the incredible large, well oiled muscle-bound turks.
You lose your cocaine.

People who do not keep proper accounting of their inventory get rekt.
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.