I am the one who knocks. [PC Kidnapping]

When outsiders think of NYC, they think Manhattan. After the devastating attacks on the World Trade Center in Manhattan on September 11,2001, the American people defied Al Qaeda's wishes of breaking the American spirit and rallied behind the city of New York, namely Manhattan. In just a few years, in typical American spirit, a new 'Freedom Tower' was built that stood taller than ever and Manhattan still stands at the epicenter of a city that will never lose it's heart. Everything from billionaires on Park Avenue, to Italian mafioso on Mulberry, to the Irish gangs in Hell's Kitchen, to your local street hustler peddling smack in Harlem: Manhattan has it all.
Grigori Reznov
Cash on hand: Locked

I am the one who knocks. [PC Kidnapping]

Post by Grigori Reznov » March 26th, 2016, 4:18 am

Tuco Salamanca wrote:Age: 32
Date of birth: August 1, 1983
Hometown: Cuidad Juarez, México
Nationality: Mexican
Build: Strong from years of discipline and training.

Background: Tuco was born as the son of a high-ranking member of the Juarez cartel. He was taught a wide variety of skills like shooting and fighting and most importantly, leading. He has been in the business since 10 by serving as a lookout and is now one of Juan Pablo Ledezma's most loyal and trusted members. As such he has been trusted with setting up and dominating a new area for the Cartel in the North.

Weapons:
FN Five-seveN Mk2
Cold steel espada XL (on Tuco)
Note: The Rules stipulate that weapons must be actively roleplayed as being on you, and one cannot simply state in their inventory that it is on them.

[Per his last post, Tuco was thrown out onto the street.]

---------------------
ImageImage
"Is that so?" Grigori murmured. It seemed, from what his sources had told him, that someone representing the Juarez Cartel had recently moved into the area. See, that was something of a problem considering as Manhattan already had its powerbase. There was the Bratva, for one, who really stood to lose a lot from this sudden expansion of interests from other powers. The Russian's weren't about to get their business stepped on and their alliance with the Turkish mob afforded the Russians the information they needed to know in regards to this little ant that thought he was something special. Well, the Turks had called Grigori and requested that he come to their little establishment in order to get the low-down on them. It didn't take long for the Murder Truck to roll up outside the joint late that night.

Hilariously, Tuco was still facedown in the gutter bleeding like a little bitch that had just gotten his shit rocked by some real niggas from the Turkish Mafia. It was better not to fuck with those types, and Grigori couldn't help but laughing as he slapped his hands together. The back of the truck was thrown open and the Jesters poured out with their weapons, Grigori stepping down from the truck with his Grease Gun out. He aimed it right at Tuco.

"Your, ah, presence has been...Heheheh...Requested." Grigori announced loudly as the Jesters kept their weapons trained on Tuco.

If Tuco did anything but surrender, Grigori wouldn't hesitate to unload his Grease gun on the little shit, the Jesters letting their tools pop off as well. They'd riddle him with more hot lead than he could possibly fathom. If he survived, however, Tuco would soon found himself tied up and thrown in the back of the Truck.

[Requests]
-Tuco Kidnapped and restrained.

Surrender or die.
It's about understanding. Understanding that there will be consequences.

Chuco

Re: I am the one who knocks. [PC Kidnapping]

Post by Chuco » March 27th, 2016, 5:36 am

Dispatch: 911 what's your emergency.
Anonymous caller: Yes there is someone laying on the floor bleeding. I was driving by when I saw it.
Dispatch: Alright where did you see it?
Anonymous caller: In front of the "Improv factory".. but i think he was.. dead.
Dispatch: Why, what did you see? Please be as descriptive as you can.
Anonymous caller: He's bleeding alot and.. i saw some men dressed as cavemen throw him out. They came from the "improv factory".. i should have gone back but i was afraid..
Dispatch: No, you did the right thing calling us, never put yourself in danger by investigating. What did these men look like?
Anonymous caller: They were big and muscular.. they looked turkish.
Dispatch: Do you have any more details?
Anonymous caller: They went back in the "Improv factory"
Dispatch: Anything else?
Anonymous caller: No, that's all i remember.. sorry.
Dispatch: It's all right thank you for calling, some officers are on their way.

(As NYPD officer Stan Hoover)
Stan was out patrolling Manhattan on his usual route. The city of Manhattan was an interesting place to be, with tons of things to do. The sights were amazing with all the flashing lights and electronic billboards advertising movie blockbusters, theatrical plays, and Broadway musicals. The only thing better than patrolling Manhattan would be patrolling Las Vegas. Yet even after years of patroling, the lights of Manhattan never lost it's luster. He even got to see Madison Square Garden on New years when he was working, making his job one of the best jobs he ever had. It was around nighttime and Stan was having his dinner break where he usually does, Subway. He ordered his sandwich, an Italian BMT with lettuce, and took a seat by the window. As he took a bite of his sandwich he looked across him at the empty seat and thought about his partner, Lenny Marx. Lenny was Stan's best friend from high school and they had shared the same passion of being cops so they decided to stay together all through high school, the academy, and now in the streets. Lenny and Stan were alike in alot of ways but there was one thing they didn't share a fondness of, working out. Stan usually only worked out to maintain his physique but Lenny worked out for the fun off it and as his hobby, and it showed as he was a certified Adonis. But he always overworked himself and this time while he was dead lifting he tore his bicep muscles in his left arm so now he was in recovery and can't work for awhile. They had tried to replace him and give Stan a new partner but Stan wouldn't allow it, insisting that he would only work with Lenny. So until Lenny is able to work again, his seat is ready for him. As he finished his sandwich and walked out of the subway, he got a call on his radio.
Dispatch: Unit 1S182 come in.
Stan said "Go ahead dispatch".
Dispatch: We have reports of a possibly dead body in front of the "improv factory". Be advised there are large turkish men reported to have committed the crime. Assume they are armed and dangerous.
Stan responded saying "Alright dispatch on my way"
Dispatch: One more thing, no sirens, approach with stealth.
Stan said "Copy that approaching with stealth and caution.

(As FBI agent Gabriel Wright)
Gabriel was in the office doing what he usually did on nights like these, sorting through boxes of unsolved crimes. It was more of a hobby than anything, but it would be nice to solve one of them. his partner didn't understand but he accepted it as something Gabe just does. It was at that moment that their supervisor came in and handed them a folder. "Agents we have a murder in Manhattan in front of some improv building. I need you two to head down there quickly". Gabe nodded and he and his partner headed to their car. Gabe read the document and saw that he had to be stealthy and cautious of the turkish men. At their car they put on their gear and grabbed their M4s, driving of to the "improv factory".

(As Raul Martinez)
Raul was in the break room drinking some coffe so he could stay awake during his night shift. He liked his coffe with cream and plenty of sugar. As he took a sip of it his supervisor Fred came in looking for him, his face told Raul it was urgent. "Raul we need you to oversee a operation in progress in New York" said Fred. Raul followed him to a room filled with computers, the command center while Fred talked saying " you need to supervise team of new guys alright. You already know the drill just make sure they stay calm, we don't need unnecessary deaths, understand?" Raul nodded his head took the folder from Fred and got right down to business, going to a computer and logging in. He opened the folder and grabbed some radio equipment to tune into the agents radios. Raul remembered when he was new, the only thing he had out there was his gear, his wits, and the directions of a supervisor. He knows how important his role is about to be and he was going to do his best.

Gabe and his partner met up with the other three officer units around the corner from the "Improv factory". Gabe was introduced to Raul as his supervisor for the mission. After they were all prepared and understood what was happening they got in their vehicles and drove around the corner to the target building. As they turned the corner however they saw a big truck with some masked men armed to the teeth, pouring out of it . They slowed down as Gabe talked into his radio saying "Raul there's a bunch of masked me with guns. They appear to be pointing their guns to the man on the floor, what do we do?" Raul's voice came out of the radio and said "Proceed with caution, try to apprehend them and tell your partner to call for backup. Just stay calm and remember your training." Gabe turned to his partner and said "call for back up" and then sped up with the other officers. As they approached the men they parked in a semicircle around them and got out of their cars aiming their weapons, (Gabe and his partner with their M4s, and Stan and the other 4 officers with their .223 colt tactical carbines) at them and using their doors as cover. Gabe used the PDA and yelled to the men "FREEZE! Put your weapons down on the ground slowly and put your hands in the air! Any sudden moves and you will be fired upon! You have five seconds to comply or you will be fired upon!" As Gabe said this he could hear sirens nearby, his backup in case it went terribly bad.

Requests:
(If Grigori surrenders)
Arrest of Grigori Reznov and his accomplices.

(No one needs to die)

Jackuul
Dictator in Perpetuum

Post by Jackuul » March 27th, 2016, 5:50 am

Chuco wrote:Dispatch: 911 what's your emergency.
Anonymous caller: Yes there is someone laying on the floor bleeding. I was driving by when I saw it.
Dispatch: Alright where did you see it?
Anonymous caller: In front of the "Improv factory".. but i think he was.. dead.
Dispatch: Why, what did you see? Please be as descriptive as you can.
Anonymous caller: He's bleeding alot and.. i saw some men dressed as cavemen throw him out. They came from the "improv factory".. i should have gone back but i was afraid..
Dispatch: No, you did the right thing calling us, never put yourself in danger by investigating. What did these men look like?
Anonymous caller: They were big and muscular.. they looked turkish.
Dispatch: Do you have any more details?
Anonymous caller: They went back in the "Improv factory"
Dispatch: Anything else?
Anonymous caller: No, that's all i remember.. sorry.
Dispatch: It's all right thank you for calling, some officers are on their way.

(As NYPD officer Stan Hoover)
Stan was out patrolling Manhattan on his usual route. The city of Manhattan was an interesting place to be, with tons of things to do. The sights were amazing with all the flashing lights and electronic billboards advertising movie blockbusters, theatrical plays, and Broadway musicals. The only thing better than patrolling Manhattan would be patrolling Las Vegas. Yet even after years of patroling, the lights of Manhattan never lost it's luster. He even got to see Madison Square Garden on New years when he was working, making his job one of the best jobs he ever had. It was around nighttime and Stan was having his dinner break where he usually does, Subway. He ordered his sandwich, an Italian BMT with lettuce, and took a seat by the window. As he took a bite of his sandwich he looked across him at the empty seat and thought about his partner, Lenny Marx. Lenny was Stan's best friend from high school and they had shared the same passion of being cops so they decided to stay together all through high school, the academy, and now in the streets. Lenny and Stan were alike in alot of ways but there was one thing they didn't share a fondness of, working out. Stan usually only worked out to maintain his physique but Lenny worked out for the fun off it and as his hobby, and it showed as he was a certified Adonis. But he always overworked himself and this time while he was dead lifting he tore his bicep muscles in his left arm so now he was in recovery and can't work for awhile. They had tried to replace him and give Stan a new partner but Stan wouldn't allow it, insisting that he would only work with Lenny. So until Lenny is able to work again, his seat is ready for him. As he finished his sandwich and walked out of the subway, he got a call on his radio.
Dispatch: Unit 1S182 come in.
Stan said "Go ahead dispatch".
Dispatch: We have reports of a possibly dead body in front of the "improv factory". Be advised there are large turkish men reported to have committed the crime. Assume they are armed and dangerous.
Stan responded saying "Alright dispatch on my way"
Dispatch: One more thing, no sirens, approach with stealth.
Stan said "Copy that approaching with stealth and caution.

Gabriel was in the office doing what he usually did on nights like these, sorting through boxes of unsolved crimes. It was more of a hobby than anything, but it would be nice to solve one of them. his partner didn't understand but he accepted it as something Gabe just does. It was at that moment that their supervisor came in and handed them a folder. "Agents we have a murder in Manhattan in front of some improv building. I need you two to head down there quickly". Gabe nodded and he and his partner headed to their car. Gabe read the document and saw that he had to be stealthy and cautious of the turkish men. At their car they put on their gear and grabbed their M4s, driving of to the "improv factory".

(As Raul Martinez)
Raul was in the break room drinking some coffe so he could stay awake during his night shift. He liked his coffe with cream and plenty of sugar. As he took a sip of it his supervisor Fred came in looking for him, his face told Raul it was urgent. "Raul we need you to oversee a operation in progress in New York" said Fred. Raul followed him to a room filled with computers, the command center while Fred talked saying " you need to supervise team of new guys alright. You already know the drill just make sure they stay calm, we don't need unnecessary deaths, understand?" Raul nodded his head took the folder from Fred and got right down to business, going to a computer and logging in. He opened the folder and grabbed some radio equipment to tune into the agents radios. Raul remembered when he was new, the only thing he had out there was his gear, his wits, and the directions of a supervisor. He knows how important his role is about to be and he was going to do his best.

Gabe and his partner met up with the other three officer units around the corner from the "Improv factory". Gabe was introduced to Raul as his supervisor for the mission. After they were all prepared and understood what was happening they got in their vehicles and drove around the corner to the target building. As they turned the corner however they saw a big truck with some masked men armed to the teeth, pouring out of it . They slowed down as Gabe talked into his radio saying "Raul there's a bunch of masked me with guns. They appear to be pointing their guns to the man on the floor, what do we do?" Raul's voice came out of the radio and said "Proceed with caution, try to apprehend them and tell your partner to call for backup. Just stay calm and remember your training." Gabe turned to his partner and said "call for back up" and then sped up with the other officers. As they approached the men they parked in a semicircle around them and got out of their cars aiming their weapons, (Gabe and his partner with their M4s, and Stan and the other 4 officers with their .223 colt tactical carbines) at them and using their doors as cover. Gabe used the PDA and yelled to the men "FREEZE! Put your weapons down on the ground slowly and put your hands in the air! Any sudden moves and you will be fired upon! You have five seconds to comply or you will be fired upon!" As Gabe said this he could hear sirens nearby, his backup in case it went terribly bad.

Requests:
(If Grigori surrenders)
Arrest of Grigori Reznov and his accomplices.

(No one needs to die)

Read the rules. Also FBI 911 dispatch is not a thing. Don't do it again.

Kingslayer

Post by Kingslayer » March 27th, 2016, 4:19 pm

Times up, and Grigori, as a Bonus, receives a PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP for conquering not just ONE Hispanic, but TWO!
Just an asshole trying to do good.

Slayer of Kings.
Fucker of Sisters.
Exploiter of Talents.
Ruiner of Games.