166 The Waterfront - NY

When outsiders think of NYC, they think Manhattan. After the devastating attacks on the World Trade Center in Manhattan on September 11,2001, the American people defied Al Qaeda's wishes of breaking the American spirit and rallied behind the city of New York, namely Manhattan. In just a few years, in typical American spirit, a new 'Freedom Tower' was built that stood taller than ever and Manhattan still stands at the epicenter of a city that will never lose it's heart. Everything from billionaires on Park Avenue, to Italian mafioso on Mulberry, to the Irish gangs in Hell's Kitchen, to your local street hustler peddling smack in Harlem: Manhattan has it all.
Jack Murray
Cash on hand: Locked

166 The Waterfront - NY

Post by Jack Murray » March 27th, 2016, 5:18 pm

The Warehouse
Description:
A small warehouse on the waterfront, overlooking a small wooden dock. Theres two ways into the building, a large steel shutter and a steel door besides it. A trapdoor is hidden in the corner of the room, leading to a small basement area.

Security:
Mirrors outside he building, allowing people inside to be able to watch both directions.

The shutter can only be opened from the inside, and a lock is on the door.

Acquired:
Here

Jack Murray

Re: 166 The Waterfront - NY

Post by Jack Murray » March 27th, 2016, 6:43 pm

Terry and Jack sat in wooden deck chairs in the warehouse, drinking beer and throwing the empty cans at the bin. It was a quiet day, the sun shining down on manhattan and heating up the city. The heat and the smell of beer began choking the two, the smell was nauseating and led to Jack rolling up the shutter. "Im tellin yah Terry, fuckin Cameras would be the shit!"
"Yeah man but yah cant hack a mirror."
"Truth boy, truth, we need a lotta shit man, im thinkin, boat on that dock incase five-oh show up."
"Or clowns."
"Or them clown fuckers yeah. And we need some shit to sell nig, we cant sell no empty boxes!"

Terry looked at the boxes left behind, going over and kicking them. "Empty box- Holy shit Jay, these bitches got shit in em!" Jacks head turned sharply at the announcement, so sharply he risked whiplash.
"What kinda shit?"
"All kinda shit man, im talking vases, plates, my aunts severed head."
"What?!"
"Jay im playin'. Their aint no plates in here."
Jack grinned in response, the reason they got along so well was their similar sense of humour. That and they'd both always been fighters, they fought others, they fought between themselves, but they'd been together so long they'd have to break more than a few of eachothers fingers and noses to actively hate eachother. Maybe it was idiotic minds thinking alike, maybe it was loyalty, eitherway they had eachothers backs.

The two began sifting, box to box, taking dusty silverware and mugs out of the boxes and placing them on shelves behind them. Most of it was pretty much worthless, but it seemed Terrys uncle wasnt the goody two-shoes Jack suspected him to be. A Mac-10. In pretty good shape aswell, and a full clip. You had to wonder why you'd leave such a thing, maybe he didnt feel like tearing through junk just incase something good was in it. It didn't really matter.
"Jay, id like to see someone pull somethin now. Drat! Splat!"
Jack grinned as he drew his M1911 for comparison.
"Yeah T-dog we gon' fuck up thieves like its our bidnis."

The next thing on their agenda now was finding guns to sell. One way was to buy them legitimately and sell them for double, but this led to a trail. Police were bound to ask where the weapons were going. Next was stealing them. A way to maximise profits, but with increased risk. So much risk that Jack didn't want to do that either. The final option was smuggling. Give some foreigner a cut of the profits to bring guns across to America and leave them at a location. No names, no faces. Nothing that could link the two. Just a location and a shopping list. Jack liked that idea, liked it alot.
"T, you know some chink who can smuggle shit?"
"Whah?"
"Some foreigner who can smuggle us in guns n shit?"
"What? Why would i- ooo! Man my cousin went into Iraq last year as a merc!"
"So?"
"The guns there are cheap as shit man, they need people to fight."
"Your cus can mail that shit over?"
"Yeah yeah man, ill ring him up. Hes got his own fishing boat, he can bring that shit across to us and the police wont search his shit."
"And your cus wont mind leavin his warzone?"
"Nah Jay, he gets paid daily, if he aint there he just dont get paid that day, s'long as we're paying him it wont matter all too much."

Terry took out his phone, before Jack spoke up. "Woah woah man what you doin'?!"
"What?"
"Niggah youre an accomplice, dont use your damn cell. Drive off and use a muv'fuckin pay phone." Terry nodded, it made sense and it gave him an excuse to ride the Harley, he climbed aboard the Harley and caught the keys thrown by Jack. Sticking them in the ignition he rode into the town of Manhattan, gaining some distance from the warehouse before pulling up besides a line of payphones, getting off the bike and heading to one.
"Hey, cus. Yeah man its Tee. Yeah yeah, good Listen..."
It was a long conversation, involving Tee telling his cousin to not use names. They then began the discussion of the weapons.
"You'll do it? Cus, you are the bees shit! Yeah yeah! Leave the first box at where me and you got wasted on my thirteenth, when you come inside we'll give you what, two? Four?! Nah man, how bout three? Three grand? Alright yeah, three grand ill give it ya same place you drop my stuff of but the day after. Next week? Tuesday. Gotit."

Terry announced the good news immediately, the moment he arrived back at the warehouse. From that moment they cleaned out the junk in the warehouse, and got ready to sell their new goods. The next Tuesday Jack showed up at the tenament in which Terry got wasted with his Cousin, the placed was abandoned now, and Jack showed up to find a box with five Ak47s inside. The next day an envelope with three grand was left for the smuggler. It seemed like a seamless system, but Jack knew eventually this plan was going to go downhill. He just had to prepare for when it did.

The only problem with the plan was the walk back to the dock with a wooden box. If someone felt like searching it Jack had his gun on him, and if he was followed back to the warehouse Terry had his Mac-10. They had to buy a van for this journey, but it was all in good time. Until then he had some AK47s to sell.

Requests:
NPC Terry Pilgrim: Gains Mac-10
NPC Smuggler as Contact
-Due to the distance, he will only deliver once a week.
-As he sells and buys in bulk, the weapons are discounted.
NPC Smuggler brings:
-[x5] Russian made AK47's
[-$3000] The money Jack loaned off Terry

Grigori Reznov

Post by Grigori Reznov » March 28th, 2016, 9:57 pm

Grigori's truck, Complete with Tuco, drove on by.
It's about understanding. Understanding that there will be consequences.

Tuxedo Mask

Post by Tuxedo Mask » March 31st, 2016, 4:10 am

Alright man, as much as I appreciate what your trying to do here this just wasn't enough to establish a long-term gun connection, especially not one where your getting automatic rifles on the low-low.

Because I am a kind man, I shall approve of your requests anyway.

BUT: As soon as your smuggler gets back over to Iraq he's apprehended for stealing miltary goods and tossed into a cell. You get an anonymous call the next day detailing a time and location where you can pay 10 grand to have him released. Will you pay the fee or let Terry's cousin die in an Iraq prison? As an extra dose of heat under your ass, you have 1 irl month to pay up if you wish to do so.
PM me if you feel I have failed you.

Jack Murray

Post by Jack Murray » March 31st, 2016, 7:27 pm

"Yah Cus?"
"Yeah he in prison man, they want 10 grand."

Jack had arrived with Terry back at the waterfront less than 10 minutes before receiving the call. Of course, they'd arrived at the waterfront with 15 Grand. It was a simple enough to bail the smuggler out of prison, and Terry took his three grand debt back.

Requests
-Smuggler bailed out
-Terrys debt paid
-$13,000

Tuxedo Mask

Post by Tuxedo Mask » March 31st, 2016, 9:24 pm

Approved, check your PM homie.
PM me if you feel I have failed you.

Grigori Reznov

Post by Grigori Reznov » September 7th, 2017, 2:35 pm

Jack Murray wrote:
March 27th, 2016, 5:18 pm
The Warehouse
Description:
A small warehouse on the waterfront, overlooking a small wooden dock. Theres two ways into the building, a large steel shutter and a steel door besides it. A trapdoor is hidden in the corner of the room, leading to a small basement area.

Security:
Mirrors outside he building, allowing people inside to be able to watch both directions.

The shutter can only be opened from the inside, and a lock is on the door.

Acquired:
Here
Grigori laughed. And laughed. And laughed...He even honked the fucking horn. Head hanging out the window, starlight glistening above him. It was a beautiful night for war. He could taste the chaos on the air. A giggle escaped his twisted, scarred face as the truck ploughed right through the front entrance of warehouse, crumpling the wooden door. The clowns descended from the truck as Grigori stepped down from the side, hoisting a pistol up he fired and put one round through the shocked smuggler's forehead, the only one there.

"HEllLo BoYs."

Grigori clapped his hands together as one of the killer clowns threw the lid off a crate, revealing all that Russkie steel. He smiled. Then he laughed. Then the clowns laughed. Then a box in the corner laughed. Grigori paused...And laughed again.

"LoAd Em Up"

[Requests]
The smuggler was delivering 5 AK47s a week. That was granted 76 weeks ago. That means the warehouse has [x380] AK-47.
-[380x] AK-47.
It's about understanding. Understanding that there will be consequences.

Kenvincible

Post by Kenvincible » September 7th, 2017, 3:52 pm

Grading:
I first want to say i kinda like the Joker vibe from you and your crew. But for such a large request i feel you did not put enough effort in. Slow down your posts and take time to flesh out the scene and give us more details that will draw us in more and help us to grade you.

Requests:
The smuggler was delivering 5 AK47s a week. That was granted 76 weeks ago. That means the warehouse has [x380] AK-47.
-[380x] AK-47. I will give you 100 AK's which is still a ton of firepower. Reasons for doing so are above.
Kenvincible The Great
"What chu talkin bout willis?"

Jackuul
Dictator in Perpetuum

Post by Jackuul » September 7th, 2017, 7:44 pm

Override. Requests granted.

Reason: The business is so inactive that the AK-47s have mold.

Result: The AK-47s still work.

Because they are AK-47s.

Anyone with mold allergies may sneeze until they are cleaned.