Nice work with the site

Do you need help? Do you have a suggestion? Post here!
Magnus
MRP Dev Team
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Nice work with the site

Post by Magnus » February 6th, 2017, 8:36 pm

Well Jackuul is still in the picture, the "Emperor of Mafiakind"... unfortunately he "cannot devote much psychic energy to this, as I have to keep the Mafinomicon powered whilst I sit upon my golden throne."

That being said... Ozy (Malcador) is running the show and this attempt to "modernize" and "blend" a written based rpg with the "button mashers" everyone knows and loves (because of a severe lack of creativity in the age of the "millennial").......... has been a very tiring process that everyone thoroughly appreciates with statements like "Great job on the revamp", "sick new look", "lovin the updates", "OMFG WHAAAAA LOOOK AT DIS SHIT" and then posts absolutely fucking nothing....

sooooooooooooo, glad to see you posted (seriously, like I hope that breaks the ice) and activity will indeed increase and further development can be inspired. It's been a very mild winter in my lil section of the globe, was hoping for a nice good snow to force everyone in front of there computers for a couple of days. :)

Anyhoo... that's my rant, and glad to see you here, and seriously your awesome for posting, and hopefully this will be helpful as your "Guide to All Things New" viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1621

Malcador
the Hero

Post by Malcador » February 8th, 2017, 5:32 pm

People being active again might actually inspire me to modernize the rules some more...

Jackuul
Dictator in Perpetuum

Post by Jackuul » February 12th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Gennady Osipovich
Bank: Locked

Post by Gennady Osipovich » April 6th, 2017, 12:31 pm

I hope activity increases. I know my work schedule makes it tough but there has to be others.

Magnus
MRP Dev Team

Post by Magnus » April 16th, 2017, 7:55 pm

I've got a character I'm going to start posting w/ shortly and I'll grade much quicker moving forward. Hopefully that helps :)