The Black Lock Lagoon - The Stock Company

Consisting of the USA, Canada and Mexico, this continent exists wholly within the Northern Hemisphere and almost wholly within the Western Hemisphere. It can also be considered a northern subcontinent of the Americas. It is bordered to the north by the Arctic Ocean, to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, to the west and south by the Pacific Ocean, and to the southeast by South America and the Caribbean Sea.
Samuel Stock
Cash on hand: Locked

The Black Lock Lagoon - The Stock Company

Post by Samuel Stock » March 18th, 2016, 11:32 pm

THE BLACK LOCK LAGOON

Owned By: Samuel Stock
Protected By: The Stock Company

Situated in a nice private spot on Armitage Avenue on the East Side of Telluride, The Black Lock Lagoon has given the citizens of Telluride a good time filled with debauchery for over twenty years. Here you'll find the absolute worst society can offer, but, like with all things, the only things that come good in life are doing horrible things. You fuck up here and you will be destroyed. There is no warning..

[ T H E B A R ]

The bar is where most people gather to hang out with old assholes or make new ones. It's stacked with all kinds of beers, from domestic ones to imports, and has an exclusive list of liquors, where the bottom shelf brands are any other club's top shelf brands. At least one bartender works the bar every night, mixing drinks like the pros they are and making sure the customers never have to wait too long for their favorite beverage, but if you bother the bartender, they'll be sure to bitch slap you..

[ T H E F L O O R ]

You'll never find a place more filled with scum and villainy than the floor of the Black Lock Lagoon. With classic country, classic rock, and a taste of metal playing in the background, the Black Lock houses an impressive selection of liquor, bar games, and trouble. The windows are bulletproof, so it makes the interior that much more secure..

[ T H E B A C K R O O M ]

Need some company for your stay in Telluride? Well look no further than the girls of the Black Lock Lagoon. These girls are classically trained in satisfying all of your exotic pleasures. Prefer the rough stuff? We got it. Prefer the soft stuff? We got it. Like handcuffs? We got our own! Want golden foreskins to choke on while a girl shows you some attention? Boom shaka lacka! The door to get back here rests right across from the owner's office at the far back of the club. Only VIPs are allowed back from the armed squad watching the door. Up the stairs and back in the brothel, there is one guard per girl to make sure the guy doesn't get out of line and pays on time. The windows are boarded and blacked out so that no one from the outside can see inside. We do our best to make sure the clients are satisfied.

[ T H E T E A M ]

We at the Stock Company find the sexual allure of our employees to be quite a priority. They will make your drinks and give you something good to look at while you wait. These sexy waiters/waitresses and bartenders are responsible for delivering drinks to the tables of our VIPs. Before being hired they are given the full treatment, to keep them looking young and fresh. They are monitored like models. If one slips overweight or develops a bad habit, that guy/girl is fired and is quickly replaced.

Finally, security. These gunners were raised from the toughest neighborhoods all over the states, have all the street knowledge and toughness to spot a crook from a mile away. Trained and armed with lethal weapons, these men patrol the club, always covering the area as to avoid any holes in their security. There are security cameras covering every inch of the club, and any suspect behavior will be responded to, both by the club's security force, and the local authorities of Telluride, who are always called in as a backup plan whenever something possibly criminal, that wasn't already approved by Samuel Stock, is going on.

NPCs Working Here:

~ [x4] Class II Prostitutes
~ [x5] Bartenders.
~ [x7] Stock Company Gunmen equipped with Colt 45s..

[ T H E G I R L S]

Image Image Image Image

*From Left to Right: Lola, Ginger, Lily and Piper

Services Provided

Overnight Rider: 5,000$ a night
The Full Ride: 1,000$ an hour.
Blowjob: 200$ a pop.
Handjob: 100$ a pop.
Lapdance: 50$ a song.

Stashed Here:

Nada

Marvin Fickle

Re: The Black Lock Lagoon - The Stock Company

Post by Marvin Fickle » March 19th, 2016, 3:02 am

He had been to the Ranger's already. No more free drinks from that place today it seemed. The last ten bucks he'd owned he'd lost at a card game. So he did as he always did - rolled on to the next bar that the gay town of Tallyhoo had to offer.

He took a seat at the bar table, wiggling his way over there. It was lunchtime and Fickle was as drunk as a punk.

"Why... Yeah... Hello?" He said to the bartender, letting his fingers sway in the air in front of him as if he played the piano, closed eyes, raised eyebrows. "I seem to have forgotten my wallet at home... Very annoying actually... But If I could just...write it up on my tab and...ehrm... *hick* ...then perhaps we could get that thing going again. My mother told me to eh...come talk to you."

Marvin wasn't no newcomer. Everyone knew him. Yet he didn't know the majority of the people who knew him, sadly. He waved the bartender over.

"You see...I got robbed. Fuckin' tourists caught me on the nap. Took my wallet and everything...clothes, yeah. Fuck!" He slammed his fist on the bar, panting. "Cocksuckers! And...now I'm stripped to the fuckin' bone." He turned around towards a man who'd just entered the door. "Hey! Mickey! Hey?!" Without really bothering about a response he turned back to the bartender. "I just need a drink, man. I'm from Tallyhoo! What's in it, brother? We're all a... *hick* ... family, are we not?"

Samuel Stock

Post by Samuel Stock » March 20th, 2016, 1:13 am

Ever since Mr. Stock had slit the nigger's throat, things had gotten a little tight around the Black Lock Lagoon, yet the customers stayed the same. Butch watched them come and go and cum again throughout the week, whiskey in one hand, a gun in the other. Without one of the many independent brothel owners, the Black Lock had seen a small influx of customers who were eager to get a taste of the new girls Ginger and Lola and the envelopes that were discreetly passed to him by the two girls were a little heavier than Lily and Piper's. Butchie called it the 'opening box office weekend'. He slipped the envelopes into his duffle bag and pat the girls on the asses before sending them back to their johns. "Keep doin' what your doin and fellas? Take care of em'." Butchie said, before leaving the Lagoon.

Requests:

~ 41,000$ from a week's worth of collections [ 36,000$ from the Class II Prostitutes and 5,000 from the actual joint ]

Hoffa

Post by Hoffa » March 20th, 2016, 10:40 am

APPROVED

Samuel Stock

Post by Samuel Stock » March 26th, 2016, 4:31 am

It was Saturday again and it was time for Butchie to make his collections. It wasn't flashy work but Butchie enjoyed it purely because of the simplicity of it all. If a guy didn't pay what he owed to Mr. Stock, Butchie broke his legs. If a cunt didn't want to pull out her change purse and pay the dues, Butchie gave her a nice 'touch'. There were no extra variables. Just the money or a beating. The carrot or the stick and Butchie wouldn't have it any other way. He entered the Lagoon with a smile on his face, namely because of the consistent supply of debauchees, drunkards, prostitutes, and scumbags that lined his pockets and the pockets of his employer Mr. Stock. Butch made his way around the bar, stopping to grab himself a nice glass of fine Scotch neat, and headed towards the backroom. He shot a nod towards the guards watching the door and stepped inside the back, closing the door behind him. Up the steps and into the hall, Butchie made the usual stops outside of the rooms, collecting rolls and pockets of cash from black bags. He always made sure the count reflected the quality of the tail, shook the hands of the men that protected the girls, and left like clockwork, heading to the Hines Family Bank to make a deposit. Once there, he deposited money to the designated account for Mr. Stock and considered his job for the next hour complete.

--

Requests:

41,000$ from the weekly collection.

Creepio
the Hero

Post by Creepio » March 26th, 2016, 4:35 am

SUDDENLY, NORTH KOREANS APPEAR.

GLASS SHATTERS

BODIES DROP

EVERYBODY GET ON THE FLOOR DO THE DINOSAUR

All approved.
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Ruslan Dudaev

Post by Ruslan Dudaev » March 26th, 2016, 7:37 pm

Time slowed as Ruslan stepped in the door. It had been a long slog from where he was rudely ejected from his train carriage by several Mexican transient workers, and he had literally waited three days for another train to pass by so he could get out of this shit hole. But no. Apparently once you arrived in Tellurahd, as one of the locals pronounced it, you couldn't leave. Something about the Hotel California. Which was an even worse kind of shit hole. Ruslan worked there for a day before some yuppie with a handbag dog got him fired for making her ice cubes with tap water.

He had no money and no home, but that wasn't so obvious anymore. It had rained, which largely cleared the dust off him from being thrown headfirst from a moving freight train, and he had washed the blood off his face in a creek. The cuts had healed and his eyes were bereft of their usual bags since he was well-hydrated. Luckiest of all though, he'd done a day's garden work on the outskirts of town and a kind old lady had fed him in lieu of pay. He was less pleased when she tried to seduce him, though. It was not his job to substitute her decades-dead husband. Not at all.

Ruslan scanned the area. The waitresses were fine pieces of meat, but he questioned the virtue of a man who would let them wander around so uncovered. This place had to be run by a Russian. Russians loved near-naked women. The men looked like fairies. Muscular and athletic, for sure, but built like Abercrombie and Futch (that was the brand, yes?) models. They looked good but they burst like balloons with a good hit. The other men though, the ones that circled like wolves, they were not true men. They were animals who had learned to walk upright and talk like men.

Ruslan decided he'd rather leave than cross more than one of those.

Sliding into a corner booth, he toyed with the menu, knowing he couldn't order something. Really, he just wanted to sit for a while and not be chased away from someone's stoop. And he'd sit until he was told to leave.
"The Serbs should live in fear that the Kebab they removed will be replaced by sons of Chechnya."

Barnabas Schmit

Post by Barnabas Schmit » March 27th, 2016, 4:22 am

When Barney entered the black lagoon he was in a insane, almost rabid state. His hands shook like he'd just injected adrenaline in his heart, his mind raced and couldn't settle on one thing. That all changed when he stepped in and heard some fucking prick, most knew as Marvin Fickle, screamed over to him calling him Mickey.

Barney's brain screamed. Mickey?! Fucking Mickey!?! Does this fucking prick not know who I am!?! I'm the Big fucking Dirty! I'll fucking kill him!

The world faded away, all except the cocksucker sitting at bar. An intense calm fell over Barnabas as he strutted toward his target, not letting a thing stop his stride. The drunken man was in the middle of some thought out explanation when Barney came up behind him. With his right hand he reached up and grabbed hold of Fickle's grey hair, cocked the fools head back then slammed it forward against the bar. Without missing a beat Barney pulled back and let Marvin fall off his stool onto the floor. Furiously he began stomping down on Fickle's face, making a bloody mess of the floor and his black boots. A rush of rage and euphoria surged through him, truly his highest moment of the day. In the back of his head a whisper reminded Barney where he was and he promptly stopped, collected himself, and sat down in Marvin's seat.

"Scotch." He grumbled at no paticular person.

Requests
Marvin Fickle's face bloodied and his nose broken.

Cartoon Hero

Post by Cartoon Hero » March 27th, 2016, 2:42 pm

I see we have a bar fight. 24 hours have come and gone with no defence.
Barnabas Schmit wrote:When Barney entered the black lagoon he was in a insane, almost rabid state. His hands shook like he'd just injected adrenaline in his heart, his mind raced and couldn't settle on one thing. That all changed when he stepped in and heard some fucking prick, most knew as Marvin Fickle, screamed over to him calling him Mickey.

Barney's brain screamed. Mickey?! Fucking Mickey!?! Does this fucking prick not know who I am!?! I'm the Big fucking Dirty! I'll fucking kill him!

The world faded away, all except the cocksucker sitting at bar. An intense calm fell over Barnabas as he strutted toward his target, not letting a thing stop his stride. The drunken man was in the middle of some thought out explanation when Barney came up behind him. With his right hand he reached up and grabbed hold of Fickle's grey hair, cocked the fools head back then slammed it forward against the bar. Without missing a beat Barney pulled back and let Marvin fall off his stool onto the floor. Furiously he began stomping down on Fickle's face, making a bloody mess of the floor and his black boots. A rush of rage and euphoria surged through him, truly his highest moment of the day. In the back of his head a whisper reminded Barney where he was and he promptly stopped, collected himself, and sat down in Marvin's seat.

"Scotch." He grumbled at no paticular person.

Requests
Marvin Fickle's face bloodied and his nose broken.
Granted, but you might want to take an anger management class, or join a support group or something. Or go back on your meds, whichever has the best effect.

I get that your character's a few cups short of a silver tea set, and that Telluride may be a free-for-all as locations on the site go, but it's also a starter town for new players. Let's not just go around turning it into the Thunderdome. Or for newer, younger players, the Hunger Games.

Marvin Fickle

Post by Marvin Fickle » March 27th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Twenty five minutes went by without anyone doing anything about the poor drunkard bleeding on the ground. One would think a place like the Lagoon would care about its customers - especially the regulars - but no. No fucking no. Marvin tried to open his eyes but the blood had dried up, gluing his eyelids together. Without bothering with further attempts to open them he got back on his feet. He stumbled around a little, trying to find the balance somewhere between the Scotch and the Whiskey inside his head but failed and the palms of his hands while trying to find something to hold onto as the ocean swayed under his feet, found themselves on Barnabas' nose and face. Like a blind man with his stick, struggling to identify the terrain under him, Fickle searched Barnabas face with his sweaty palms while speaking,

"What...what...the fuck...happened? *burp* What happened to my drink..? And who the fuck are you? *hick*"

He let go of the man's face when his ass found a bar chair. Taking a seat once again he rubbed his arm on his eyes, trying to get whatever was keeping his eyes closed away. Blood dripped down on the bar table. His nose was broken but he couldn't feel anything. As far as Fickle knew, his nose was thick due to him having a cold.

He managed opening one eye and used it to look around. The man sitting to his left hand blood all over his hands and feet. Fickle looked at his jacket arm - blood.

"Did I just get my ass kicked?" He asked the bartender who nodded calmly, without looking at the bloody face. "Jesus fuck- *hick*. What's that, huh..? Fuck!" He spat some blood on the floor. "That's not a good way to make friends."

Brave from the alcohol level in his blood Marvin turned around and yelled to the room,

"A thousand dollars to anyone who... *hick*...kicks this jackass' ass!" He smiled and shook his finger at the bald maniac. "How about that, huh? Hahaha! Say hello to my...*hick*...little...*hick*...friend."

He turned to the bartender again.

"Whiskey please..."

Grigori Reznov

Post by Grigori Reznov » March 28th, 2016, 9:59 pm

A semi-truck bellowed it's horn and like a wisp of lightning, one Tuco Salamanca being tossed out infront of the Black Lock Lagoon before The Jester took over. Tuco's back was painted with The Jester's signature smile.

[Requests]
Tuco Salamanca thrown out in Telluride.
It's about understanding. Understanding that there will be consequences.

Marvin Fickle

Post by Marvin Fickle » March 29th, 2016, 2:41 am

"You ain't got no tab around here, Fickle. Why don't you go drink from the river, it'll do you good." The bartender clearly wasn't in a very good mood, but Fickle let it slide and got up from his chair.

"Well, I've had enough of this fuckin' shithole for one day anyways -hick-, see you tomorrow motherfuckers!" Marvin turned around, made a three sixty with his middle fingers stretched out towards God's anus. "I'm talking to all yall cocksuckers!" Another three sixty.

He stumbled towards the door, crashing into a table on the way, accidently sweeping all the drinks on top of it to the floor, slipping in the liquor and landing his broken nose on the chair of a long bearded man before collapsing to the floor again.

The three guys around the table, including the long bearded man, helped Marvin out by throwing him out the door and into the mud outside, face down.

Marvin lay with his face in the mud, awake but unable to breath. He seized the moment for ten or so seconds, drawing a deep mental breath before getting up again and leisurely dusted his clothes off with no success. He needed to get someone to fix this nose, or it would surely grow into the size of a horse's ass before he knew it. For some reason it felt natural for him to start walking towards the forest instead of the doctor's. Call it a divine hunch or whatever.

Exar Kun

Post by Exar Kun » March 30th, 2016, 4:23 am

Grigori Reznov wrote:A semi-truck bellowed it's horn and like a wisp of lightning, one Tuco Salamanca being tossed out infront of the Black Lock Lagoon before The Jester took over. Tuco's back was painted with The Jester's signature smile.

[Requests]
Tuco Salamanca thrown out in Telluride.
APPROVED
I was the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith. I am Exar Kun.
Exar Kun, to Kyp Durron