Appealing Judgement

If you wish to file an appeal on a judgment please do so here. This is not for complaints, but actual appeals. Please include a link to the judgment and explanation as to why it should be reviewed.
Tuco Salamanca
Cash on hand: Locked

Appealing Judgement

Post by Tuco Salamanca » March 25th, 2016, 8:47 pm

viewtopic.php?p=4178#p4178

I would like to appeal a judgement counter that was made against my post.

First off i think this was a little too extreme counter given I have only been here for 14 days (4 barbarians in loincloth) but still i tried my best and wrote a response to the counter.

Second i understand that i didn't put my weapons in my inventory but that should just mean that they don't exist. Yet Malcador listed that as why my whole post was a failure.

In my opinion it should have meant that i escaped the Turkish gangsters and they still live.

Note:
Malcador you never listed why my post was flawed.

In my post i talked to the man on the corner and Twig the "less than loyal" people working for the turkish mob right after the other (the man on the corner said twig was "right around the corner" and twig said the improv factory was "three blocs down") so an "ambush" couldn't happen that fast unless the Turkish gangsters were walking around in loincloth with oiled up bodies. And i went to the "improv factory" not the gym for neanderthals.

Creepio
the Hero

Re: Appealing Judgement

Post by Creepio » March 26th, 2016, 12:21 am

Tuco Salamanca wrote:viewtopic.php?p=4178#p4178 Second i understand that i didn't put my weapons in my inventory but that should just mean that they don't exist. Yet Malcador listed that as why my whole post was a failure.

You should read the rules.

Your entire post revolved around shooting them. With a gun that wasn't in your inventory. Ergo, the gun did not exist. Ergo, your defense to the counter is gone. Your post was flawed because you wrote a single post meeting a contact who sends you to sell your coke (someone you've never met) and you just went without a gun since you didn't do your inventory right and expected to earn $50,000 for basically no effort. You got jacked.

But I'll go poke the Emperor in the face until he wakes up to handle this.
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Jackuul
Dictator in Perpetuum

Re: Appealing Judgement

Post by Jackuul » March 26th, 2016, 3:03 am

Your appeal is denied.

Also, if you just tried to fight them with your fists, it would have been better. Feel lucky you have not died.