The big score I

Staten Island, the closest thing to suburbia in New York City, is home to the upper class of criminal. Priding itself on sophisticated crime, fancy politicians, billionaires, and the absence of real diversity, Staten Island is one ferry ride from the Statue of Liberty, being mere miles away. Big houses, big dreams, and big bosses.
Quinn Simard
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: The big score I

Post by Quinn Simard » October 10th, 2017, 8:35 am

When the bag hit the concrete in front of her, Quinn smiled widely but with little joy, money was never anything but a means to an end for the woman. Kieran dipped down and heaved the bag up, taking a second to peer inside as his matron watched the Russian before her carefully.

"Looks good," He said and shouldered the bag, zipping it back closed. Beside him, the twin's smile turned into a professional half-grin and she meant to stick out her hand but thought better of it. This was, after all, not her contact himself.

"Please pass on to Mr. X my gratitude, and if he needs us in the future he knows how to contact us," Without much more to say she nodded her leave and turned with Kieran towards the lights she'd told Emmet to wait for them at, and there the car sat not fifty meters away idling. Neither she nor Kieran looked back, instead watching their back-up closely for any signs the deal had gone south, and when it didn't and the pair slipped into the Camry, they let out a collective sigh as one does when a heavy weight is lifted from their shoulders.

Emmet pulled them through the city as Kieran and Quinn made a much more careful inspection of the money, and satisfied that it had to be all there they stuffed it under the seats and took the rest of the ride out of the city as relaxed as they could be. It was still a long way to Chicago.

(Tag, make sure to remark the amount you've given me and send me the money, good doing business with you)
"There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared: twins."

Ivan Tsirkov
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: The big score I

Post by Ivan Tsirkov » October 11th, 2017, 10:25 am

It was a quick exchange, put the bag and leave. It felt like it all happened in seconds. Victor stood by the entrance of the alley watching Quinn walking back to her car with a two million dollars in that dufflebag and hopefully, no blood shed was needed. Victor's job was over, he walked back to the Cafe smiling as he nodded at the men in the Camry, who nodded back and drove away. The payphone in front of the Cafe was the way to contact the Administration, pretty untracable huh?
Even though the contact left and he was in his turf, Victor still kept keeping an eye around in case a scenario was planned against him. He inserted some coins into the payphone and dialed the numbers, speaking in Russian he said.

"Transmission done"
Ivan, who was on the other side of the line, smiled. It was a smile of satisfaction and victory, his "no response" was the biggest sign of that satisfaction. He hung up the phone, and kept drinking his Whiskey glass in the hotel with a smile in his face.