New investments

Staten Island, the closest thing to suburbia in New York City, is home to the upper class of criminal. Priding itself on sophisticated crime, fancy politicians, billionaires, and the absence of real diversity, Staten Island is one ferry ride from the Statue of Liberty, being mere miles away. Big houses, big dreams, and big bosses.
Ivan Tsirkov
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

New investments

Post by Ivan Tsirkov » November 13th, 2017, 1:03 pm

It was a long trip and a tiring one for Ivan and his two body guards, the Utkin brothers. They arrived in Bykovo airport in Moscow at 1PM, he already informed Vlad Zima about his visit, so there was a driver outside the airport waiting inside a Volkswagen, armed with a Colt 1911. With the help of the Utkin brothers, Ivan put his luggage in the trunk of the car and got int the back seat, while on of the Utkin brothers got in the front seat and one in the back seat next to Ivan. It was pretty cold, snowing a lot, but with the expensive coat Ivan got himself and his men, that wasn't a problem. The city was pretty crowded and everyone was yelling in Russian, typical Gopniks were walking in the streets smoking cheap cigarettes, which reminded Ivan of himself when he was younger. They even passed by Ivan's old house, which brought back a lot of painful memories, he just tried to think of something else. With him swimming in his thoughts, the car stopped a little outside of Moscow, in a big empty field, where there nothing but a house and a warehouse and a far highway, it wasn't a farm but something like it. The warehouse was very big with huge gates, there were few men around outside the warehouse, and some inside the house. As the driver parked the car, he opened the door for Ivan, who stepped down fixing his coat, before looking around inspecting the area. Vlad Zima was coming out of the house toward Ivan with a smile on his face, he was wearing a jacket with two shirts beneath it and military cargo pants with army boots. He hugged Ivan, and shook his hand. Since they're in Russian, no one spoke a word in English.

"How was your flight? I heard American airlines are better than ours" said Vlad as he sounded sarcastic.

"Hahaha', good good, they're all the same anyways. So how're you doing?" said Ivan as he walked with Vlad toward the house, followed by the Utkin brothers.

"Well, after the last changes am doing great, was in Saint Petersburg last week, had a big shipment to move there. So, what brings you home?"

As they walk inside, and both took off off their coats, hanging them on the coat hook. There was two hot coffee mugs on the table, still as hot since it was made minutes ago. Vlad looked at the Utkin brothers and said.

"The kitchen is there boys, go take care of yourselves"

Without reply, they walked to the kitchen in the big wooden house, leaving Vlad and Ivan alone in the living room table.

"I'm here for business matters, I know your organization has military educated weapons engineer." said Ivan as he lit up his cigarette, keeping his hand warm by holding the coffee mug.

Vlad grabbed Ivan's cigarette packet and slipped a cigarette from it, then lit it up as he spoke.
"Mhm, and what's the news in that?"

"Well the news is, I wanna have a partnership" said Ivan as he leaned back on the chair, taking a sip of the coffee.

"What kind of partnership is that?"

"You will make guns for my organization, a lot of guns. I'll start an international trafficking business and you get a cut and believe me, it's gonna be a lot."
Vlad smoked his cigarette and started thinking, such plan is a big step to his organization, but he also needed to make sure he's getting his cut.

"And how do I make sure I'll get paid?"

"Come on Vlad, this is me, we were almost family back then"

"That's right, but this is business, I don't wanna get fucked"

"You know where I work and live, if I fuck you, y'know where to find me"

"Alright then, after all the busienss history we have, I guess I'll just agree. What do you want exactly?"

"You make me about hundred AK-74M, hundred AK-100, hundred AN-94, and hundred Makarov Pistol. Once this shipment is sold, you traffic it into the US, we sell it, you get your cut."

"That's a big delivery, will take sometime but with the work force I got I'll try to get it as fast as possible"

"Good, we will talk about it once I'm back in the States"
Ivan stood up after finishing half of his coffee mug, reaching the coat hook wearing his coat.

"Where are you going?" said Vlad as he stood up with holding the coffee mug.

"I got some business to take care of in the city, will be back in few hours."

"Well let George put your bags in your room up stairs"

"Thanks for letting me stay"

"Come on, this is your home."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While Ivan was in Europe, Victor and Gregory and Diego Alvarez were in Lebanon inside a hotel room planning for their meeting with the drug cartel in Beirut. Since Diego was a drug trafficker, he worked with the Cartel before, smuggling their goods into Afghanistan, he was known in the business but only for few. The deal was the following, Alvarez gets half a million for the smuggling, it was more he gets usually paid, and the Bratva won't have to spend millions bribing dock unions and staff, since they already control, the only thing to worry about is if the goods will actually reach there.
In the afternoon of that day, Victor, Gregory and Diego visited the Villa of Hassan Ayoub the fifth, it was a huge villa with few armed security guards, Arabs of course. There was few CCTV cameras in and out of the Villa and it was in a pretty quite area when only birds could be heard. Soon as they go in, they were stopped by an Arab who was wearing a white shirt, and black pants and had a well trimmed beard, his accent was pretty Lebanese as well.

"Hello gentlemen, Mr. Ayoub is expecting you" said as he lead the way inside the Villas garden, it was like heaven, gardeners were all around and servants were like ants inside the Villa. As they got into the house, it smelled like "Oud" which is a type of perfume that is released when burnt. There was plenty of armed men inside the huge Villa, each on of them had an Uzi hidden under his vest, but they all acted friendly as the men passed, probably because they already have good relations with Diego Alvarez. Hassan Ayoub was in the other side of the Villa sitting down by a table, full of Arab food, Hummus, Kebab, Baba Ghannuj, you name it. That table was like a table from Mars for George and Victor, they've never seen such food ever except for the kebab since they tasted it before back in Russia. The guy who was leading stopped as he pointed at Hassan's table, and left without saying a word, it was awkward. The Arab man looked at Victor with a welcoming smile as he stood up, then he shook his hand saying in his Lebanese accent.

"Mr. Alexandrov, I was expecting you. How was your flight?"

Shaking Hassan's hand, Victor showed a smile as well, while speaking in a strong Russian accent.

"Good good, long but good."

"Let's sit."

All the men sat around the table, looking at the food as if it was more important than the business itself, at least for Hassan. He was eating with his hands mostly everything, which the Russians and the Colombian didn't know how to use their bare hands to eat their food, so instead of bread, they used the spoon to eat Hummus, which was weird.

"The reason we have you here is because Diego here is an old business associate, we had good business together and he only knows good businessmen"

"And that is the reason I chose you and Diego for this deal, you got good reputation in the business, and we only deal with good businessmen" replied Victor.

"Good good, so what would you like exactly?"

"Pretty simple, five hundred kilos of Heroin in one week"

"Woah, I expected something like fifty Kilos, but five hundred?!"

"Why, too much for you?"

"No no, I just didn't think you guys have a budget for such amount"

"I beg you pardon?"

"Don't get me wrong Mr. Alexandrov, I mostly get simple clients, the highest order I got so far is a hundred fifty kilos for three weeks. Five hundred kilos is the best deal I got so far"

"Well you might expect more of that amount from us. I know from Diego that the total would be about a million and a half"
Victor stopped talking and looked at Gregory nodding at him. Gregory leaned down and picked up a briefcase that's near his legs, and put it on the empty table and opened it reversed toward Hassan. With the large order and large payment, the happiness was so obvious on Hassan's face, no hesitation, no consideration.

"Deal"

Victor was also happy, but he kept it for himself, he didn't even smile. He stood up, followed by Gregory, and looked down at Hassan who also stood up.

"Thanks for your hospitality Mr. Ayoub, we'll be in touch"

"My pleasure, see you soon"
Victor looked at Gregory, who followed him to the door without looking back. They both got in the car, and Gregory drove away from the Villa toward the Hotel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pavel and Robert were the ones to take care of the collections in Staten Island, since Victor is out of town and Andrei and Yuri are working on other projects, it was their job. After the regular collections, it was decided that the tax payers will come to the taxers instead of the opposite. Ruslan Akulov was with his two associates Leon and Daniel in the coffee Lab armed and waiting for the money packages to come, outside was a car full of the hit squad members armed with M4s and Glocks. They stayed there for almost hours, but no response, it reached the point that Ruslan wanted to notify Pavel on the phone. Just as he reached the phone, an Asian man showed up with a briefcase. And as agreed on, he was supposed to drop the bag under Ruslan's table and walk back to his car without looking back. And that's what the guy didn't exactly, only he didn't put the bag in a "respectful" way. He dropped it, which caused it to fall making a loud noise hitting the ground, and if it wasn't for the job, poor Asian would be dead. Right after the money bag is dropped, Leon took the money bag and walked outside the coffee shop toward the car full of Russians. He opened the trunk and put the bag inside, then closed it going back to the coffee shop.
Few minutes later, another man came to the coffee shop holding a dufflebag, he had a snake tattoo on his palm and he had this Albanian look. The Albanians were in good terms with the Russians, so the guy showed more respect with putting the bag down slowly, and leaving as he nodded at Ruslan. This time, Daniel stood up and picked up the dufflebag as he walked toward the car, popped up the trunk, and threw the money bag inside, closed the trunk then walked back in his place. The same happened with the Irish gang and the Morello family.

For the safety of the deal with the Morello family and Piccoli family, Andrei gave orders to give two different appointments for both sides. So the Morellos will pay in the coffee shop, while the Piccolis will pay in the hotel to Andrei personally. The Piccolis were kinda talkative, they would waste an hour drinking coffee with you before handing the money over, so Andrei tried to avoid that by acting as if he had a meeting.

"Hey Mr. Kovalevsky. I'm from Mr. Piccoli, he sent me to deliver some package" said the guy as he spoke with the most New Yorkan accent ever, holding a briefcase unarmed after he gave his gun to the Russian man standing outside the office.

"Hey, come in" said Andrei as he stood up and started wearing his coat as if he was leaving.

"Did I come in a bad time" said the man as he walked inside the room closing the door behind him. Andrei just didn't look at him in the eyes, but at the same time he tried not to show any disrespect.

"Yeah a little, I've got a meeting with few important people at the moment. Where's the package?" said as he stopped looking at the guy but not giving a single look to the briefcase.

The guy put the briefcase on the table faced toward Andrei, and opened it showing the money to him.

"Wanna count it?"

"What's this, a drug deal around the corner?"

"Oh right" said the guy as he backed away from the table a bit.
"Send Mr. Piccoli my regards. Tell him I'll give him a visit soon"

"Sure, have a good one" said the guy as he left the office, took back his gun from the Russian by the door, and walked out of the building. Andrei wasn't really going to a meeting, but he was going to hide the cash and that's after he collected the three missed week profits from the hotel.
While everyone was working in their own business, Yuri was sitting by the swimming pool in his backyard smoking a cigar with couple girls and few people there having fun. He believed in working but having fun, and with the power Yuri had given him, he preferred sending men to d work for him instead of going himself. Albert was also there, but on duty keeping an eye out on the house, the Bratva paid him good so he actually enjoyed it. It wasn't all money though, the Bratva is more than just money, the men would do the work even if they didn't get paid anything, it wasn't a matter for the money, except for the higher ups. Yuri wasn't too much into the presence of his guests, he was thinking about the collections he had to make before Ivan comes from Russia. Nikolai was Yuri's favorite, especially after the Vegas job that earned him a million from the job's cut. Now that Nikolai was mostly at the Docks, he started taking Albert with him.

"Albert, come here a second" waved Yuri at Albert, who was wearing a black shirt and a black jacket above it, with a pair of black pants and black shoes.

"Yes Yuri" said as he leaned down to Yuri.

"Collect send Maxim to collect from Sullivan, and send Vladimir to pay our people. Eight to the police sergeant, Thirty grand to Brad Moore."

"Understood"

Few hours later, Brian Waltman was having his usual coffee in the Coffee Lab Cafe. Unexpected by the visit, he looked at Vladimir who just joined him at the table without ordering, Brian instantly knew what's going on.

"Mr. Waltman, how have you been?"

"Sergeant Waltman, and who the fuck are you?"

Vladimir showed a cruel smirk on his face, it was so cruel that Vladimir looked like a snake, he loved fucking with people's minds.

"Mr. X won't be meeting with you for your payments, I or someone else will be paying you on the behalf of Mr. X." said Vladimir as he took out an envelope from his jacket's pocket, and dropped it on the table before leaving the Cafe. Brian quickly grabbed it and put it in his pocket before anyone sees him. Vladimir got into his Mercedes Benz and drove toward the Construction Labor Union building, It was his first time going there so he kinda had a hard time finding Brad Moore's office. And it's a surprise with Mr. Moore everytime, last time he was playing around with his secretary, now with the cleaner. As Vladimir got inside, he cleared his throat to get their attention. The girl looked down as she left the room, while Brad was fixing his shirt.

"Um..please Come in." said Moore as he sat down putting his glasses on.

Vladimir rubbed his nose a bit as he clsoed the door, then walked toward the desk without sitting on the chair next to him. He reached for the envelope in his jacket and threw it on the table.

"Here's your three weeks payment, thirty grand."

"Yuri sent you?"

"Listen mother fucker, you don't get to ask questions. Take the fucking money and do as you're told"

"Okay okay chill!"

Vladimir looked up and down at the pathetic guy who's fear was obvious in his eyes, then left the building to meet with Yuri back in the house.

On the other side, Albert was with Maxim waiting in the construction site for about an hour after the rendez-vous agreed time, smoking the sixth cigarette.

"Yuri won't be happy with this" said Maxim as he smoked his cigarette.

"Tom Sullivan won't be happy with Yuri not being happy. I don't wanna cut his limbs though, you and Vladimir do it."

"What the fuck ? we did it the last time!"

As they're stuck in their little weird argument, a Porsche stopped near them. Tom Sullivan never owned a Porsche, he owned a BMW, which was a little fishy. The duo were more alert, ready to take out their guns and shoot. And what a surprise, the guy who was in the car was actually Tom Sullivan, both the guys knew that Yuri had to know that Mr. Sullivan is making more money than expected, which means he got his cash from somewhere else.

"Sullivan?"

"Yeah boys, that's me." said as he put his hand on the briefcase that's on the passenger's seat.

"He's calling us boys now, hehehe'. Next time you call us that I'll break your legs"

"Eaaasy..."
Maxim opened the passenger's door, and quickly grabbed the briefcase, then looked at Tom.

"This better be seven hundred fifty grand"

"It is, my accountant made sure it's complete"

"Well he better be right"
The duo walked back to the car with the briefcase, still full alert of the area in case someone does some funny business.

50 minutes later...
"Fi-fucking-nally" said Yuri in his house's living room as he smiled rubbing his hands.
Albert came in the house, while Maxim waited outside in the car. Albert put the briefcase on the living room's table, and stood there waiting for further instructions from Albert. Yuri was pretty generous, so was Ivan since he all the cash he gets is invested in the Bratva's business or paid to his men. Yuri grabbed about hundred grand out of the briefcase and put it on the table, and threw a stash of about ten grand to Albert and smiled saying "Split it with Maxim, good job boys"

"Thanks Yuri, I'll catch up with you later" said Albert as he put the cash in his pockets while leaving the house.

Yuri spent about half the day counting the cash before taking it to Andrei who will hide it.

Requests:
2.7m from the three missed weeks of the hotel collection
750k from the three missed weeks of the Construction collection
900k paid from The Morello and Piccoli families (total of the missed 3 weeks)
450k paid from the vietnamese and the albanian and the irish gangs (total of the missed 3 weeks)
500k paid to Diego Alvarez for the smuggling deal
1.5m paid to Hassan Ayoub for the drug production
100k paid to Yuri Evanoff
30k paid to Brad Moore
32k paid to Earl Duke
The Zima Crew to start the production of 100x AK-74, 100x AN-94, 100x Makarov Pistoles
Hassan Ayoub to start the production of 500kg of Heroin
Hassan Ayoub as a contact

Creepio
the Hero

Re: New investments

Post by Creepio » November 14th, 2017, 9:33 pm

When you do a bunch of stuff like this, you need to provide a total amount of cash I am giving you.

Thanks
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Ivan Tsirkov
Bank: Locked

Post by Ivan Tsirkov » November 15th, 2017, 10:16 am

The total earned will be 2,638,000$

Creepio
the Hero

Post by Creepio » November 15th, 2017, 5:23 pm

Requests:
2.7m from the three missed weeks of the hotel collection [Approved]
750k from the three missed weeks of the Construction collection [Approved]
900k paid from The Morello and Piccoli families (total of the missed 3 weeks) [Approved]
450k paid from the vietnamese and the albanian and the irish gangs (total of the missed 3 weeks) [Approved]
500k paid to Diego Alvarez for the smuggling deal [Approved]
1.5m paid to Hassan Ayoub for the drug production [Approved]
100k paid to Yuri Evanoff [Approved]
30k paid to Brad Moore [Approved]
32k paid to Earl Duke [Approved]
The Zima Crew to start the production of 100x AK-74, 100x AN-94, 100x Makarov Pistols [Approved, including the 100 AK-100s you mentioned in the job but forgot to request]
Hassan Ayoub to start the production of 500kg of Heroin [Approved]
Hassan Ayoub as a contact [Approved]
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.