Drugs

Here is the latest news
Creepio
the Hero
Cash on hand: Locked

Drugs

Post by Creepio » March 24th, 2016, 4:38 pm

It has occurred to me that you all apparently have the mental capacity of five year olds and cannot understand that the words "NPC Buying Price" Means that it is the price an NPC buys something at. Stop disappointing me. I swear I will make Jackuul shit out a warpstorm on Chicago.

Seriously.

Why am I getting PMs about this? This is a waste of my time. We are busy. We have more important things to do than handhold you through your lake of retardation. If you cannot figure simple English out for yourselves, you should not be playing here. Really. So, the drug rules are now being deleted since evidently it requires entirely too much mental capacity for your shitboots to muster. In the stead of drug rules, the amount of money you receive for you drug sales is now wholly at the discretion of the grader.

Write a shitty job? You just sold 100kg of Cocaine for $1,000.

Thank DRACULE for bringing this to my attention.
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Creepio
the Hero

Re: Drugs

Post by Creepio » March 24th, 2016, 5:30 pm

Now that we've had a moment to talk about how stupid you all are. The problem we have presently with the Drug rules is that the Drug Mod has gone AWOL. There is, thus, nobody to maintain the Codex Narcoticum. So, I'm going to be looking it over and debating whether I want to keep it.
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Jackuul
Dictator in Perpetuum

Post by Jackuul » March 24th, 2016, 8:42 pm

DRUGS ARE COOL. MAKE STATIC PRICES OR SOMETHING! I AM THE EMPEROR

Creepio
the Hero

Post by Creepio » March 25th, 2016, 4:26 am

FINE. THE RULES ARE BACK.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » May 11th, 2017, 10:33 am

I have returned from slaying the heathen filth and currently revamping the Codex Narcoticum.
"KEEP CALM AND CONSULT THE CODEX."