Rose Cinqemani

Located within this forum you will create a single topic. In this topic you will keep an account of your inventory as well as any personal information you feel relevant to your character. This post must be linked to your signature at all times for you to be considered a valid player.
Rose Cinqemani
Cash on hand: Locked

Rose Cinqemani

Post by Rose Cinqemani » August 12th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Biographical Information
Name:Cinqemani, Rose R.
Alias: Unknown
D/O/B: 5 June 81
P/O/B: Gravesend, Brooklyn
Affiliations: Daughter of 'Big' John Cinqemani, recently deceased Boss of the Cinqemani Crime Famiglia, Sister to Paul Cinqemani, suspected new Head of the Cinqemani Crime Famiglia.
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Italian
Residence: Bensonhurst, Brooklyn
Languages Spoken: English

Physical Information
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 120lbs
Build: Slim
Hair: Brown roots with blonde dipped tips, styled in a bob.
Eyes: Hazel
Facial Hair: N/A
Vices: Heavy drinker, small time drug user, ex-smoker, prescription drug user

Occupational Information

Crew

Name: 'Curious' George Macavoy
Role: Second-In-Command
Experience: Gymrat turned Mafioso Heavy (Professional Thug)
Quick Bio: "George Macavoy was the go-to strong arm for the Cinqemani famiglia when diplomacy failed and action was due, had been in fact for a number of years. Built like a five foot nine tank, George had started out as a gym rat thug when Rose and Paul were hitting puberty, and rose to prominence as both an earner and a problem solver. Nowadays the Brooklyn homebody acted as the fist of both Big John and Paul, despite his Irish heritage, he was loyal almost to a fault.

Name: Nico Belafonte
Role: Soldier
Experience: Few years as associate in the Cinqemani Crime Family (Regular Thug)
Quick Bio: "Opting for a simple grey dress shirt and slightly darker slacks, Nico looked less like a kid, as he had in his noticeably oversized suit the day at the airport, but still with his soft feminine features and goofy looking ears, the young man made Rose feel old. It was a terrible way for their relationship to start, and she wished her brother had assigned someone of a higher calibre, not for the first nor last time."
Killed: Fade To Black

Name: Matteo De Vivo
Role: Capo of the De Vivo Crew, Cinqemani Famiglia
Experience: Long-Time Mafioso Heavy and Quality Earner (Professional Thug)
Quick Bio: "...had a reputation as being relentless, ruthless, and ferociously loyal to the family he served, his knuckles showing the wear of numerous fights, caved in, cracked, covered in scars, his hands were the hands of a brutal warrior and told the bloody tale of his life. For his side of operations, Matteo shadow-ran a local gun and archery range, a place closed off to the public for the most part, barring a pre-made appointment for range usage. Located as it was below a classic Italian Delicatessen, with a Chinese food warehouse in the back, the range was hard to find even when you were right on top of it, the perfect place for the Cinqemani Famiglia to train."
Bloom Again, A Golden Massacre

Name: Vito Aducci
Role: Private Investigator (Level 2)
Experience: Unknown
Quick Bio: "Vito rose up from the desk and took a few steps around it to embrace George like a traditional Italian would. His gut, too, spoke of his old-country parents and the upbringing they'd afforded him, his clothes were clearly much too expensive for such a childhood. "Are you here for work or pleasure?" The grin that spread across his jowl made Rose almost wince."
Fade To Black

Crews WIP

Bay Ridge Boys, Acquired in 'Fade To Black'
4x Level 2 Thugs w/ Colt 1911s, and Level II Vests
1x 'Newer' Chevy Impala, Acquired in 'Collections I'

Contacts

Name: Paul Cinqemani
Relation: Blood Sibling
Background: Grew up together, exceptionally close
Position: Head of the Cinqemani Crime Famiglia
No Rose Without A Thorn [Intro]

Name: 'Loony' Lucine Petrosyan
Relation: Ex-Lovers
Background: Grew up as friends and dated briefly, understand each other as they both hail from entrenched crime families
Position: Head of the Armenian Consortium, based out of Bensonhurst, Brooklyn

Name: Richard 'Slick Rick' Falcone
Relation: God-Father
Background: Known Rose her entire life
Position: Underboss of the Cinqemani Crime Famiglia
Killed: Fade To Black

Name: Caleb Smith
Relation: Love Interest
Background: Not much is known about Caleb, he's a student nurse, plays in a punk-ska band, and lives with two of his friends in an apartment in Washington Heights.
Position: Nursing Student
Bloom Again

Name: Joshua
Relation: Caleb Smith's Roommate
Background: Other than being Caleb Smith's roommate and long-time friend, nothing else is really known about Joshua.
Position: Nursing Student
Bloom Again

Name: Luis 'The Bald' Scalise
Relation: Capo of the Scalise Crew, Cinqemani Famiglia
Background: One of the Family's longest serving members, and a well-respected earner. Shadow-runs 'Underworld Billiards'.
Position: Caporegime
Bloom Again

Name: Girardo Agosti
Relation: Capo of the Agosti Crew, Cinqemani Famiglia
Background: Controlling one of Brooklyn's number one brothels in the back of a hotel he manages (discreetly owns) gives Girardo a stranglehold on the Burrough's underworld grapevine.
Bloom Again

Name: Ivo Amendola
Relation: Capo of the Amendola Crew, Cinqemani Famiglia
Background: One-time smuggler, and life-long dealer, Amendola acts as the go-between for the traditional Cinqemani hierarchy and it's new-wave surge of narcotic trade.
Bloom Again

Name: James Scalise
Relation: Son of Luis 'The Bald' Scalise, Matteo De Vivo's Number Two
Background: Lifetime member of the Cinqemani Famiglia, James has earned more credit than the streets could possibly pay him, and chooses to stay where he is as the Second-In-Command of Matteo De Vivo's operations.
Position: Soldier
Fade To Black

Name: Eli Blaine
Relation: Kid brother of Rachel Blaine - High School Friend of Rose Cinqemani
Background: Charged in connection with a 2016 Hack against the Red Cross, the charges were dropped when Eli's mother asked Paul Cinqemani for help in the matter.
Position: Technowizard
Fade To Black

Portfolio

No Rose Without A Thorn [Intro] - An introduction to Rose Cinqemani and her Famiglia.

Bloom Again - Rose's mismanagement of the grief at her father's passing leads to a budding romance, and trouble in the neighborhood leads to a gunfight in Brooklyn.

A Golden Massacre - With help from a captured Russian goon, Rose strikes the first blow of the Cinqemani Famiglia against their hated Eastern Rivals, levelling a popular Russian mafia hangout called 'The Golden Lounge',

Fade To Black - Recovering from the wounds received in 'A Golden Massacre', Rose returns to duty for her brother, Paul, by taking on collections with George. A rat in the organization is discovered, and it's proximity to Rose unsettles her profoundly.

Collections I - A simple weekly collections finds Rose introduced to the men behind Luis Scalise's operation, as she struggles with the demons unearthed over the past few weeks.

Equipment

Acquired in 'No Rose Without A Thorn'
Duffel Bag:
1x Sig p229
1x Glock 20
1x Unmarked .45
1x IMI Uzi
1x M4
2x Steel plates with backers
1x Box of nitrile gloves

Acquired in 'A Golden Massacre'
1x Balaclava
1x HK MP5
Both are in the Duffel Bag beneath Rose's bed, in The Manor.

Acquired in 'Collections I'
6x Glock 22s

Vehicles

Acquire in 'Bloom Again'
2018 Audi S5 Sportback, White

Property

Acquired in 'No Rose Without A Thorn'
The Red House - Home of the Cinqemani Family and base of their Famiglia operations.
Located in Gravesend, Brooklyn.

Acquired in 'Bloom Again'
Underworld Billiards Hall - $19,000/Weekly - Hang-out for the notorious Luis Scalise, Caporegime of the Scalise Crew, part of the Cinqemani Famiglia.
Located in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn.

Bensonhurst Gun Range - $10k/Weekly - The center of operations for the Capo of the Cinqemani Famiglia's security, Matteo De Vivo
Located in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn.

Acquired in 'Fade To Black'
Ivo Amendola's Spot - $200k/Weekly - Acting as the Hang-out and Stash-Spot respectively, this real estate near the King Plaza Marina serves as the hub of the Cinqemani Narcotics trade.
Located in Mill Basin, Brooklyn

Belt Parkway Hotel & Brothel - $400k/Weekly - Hospitality for the residents of Brooklyn in more than one way, this hotel operates as a front for a brothel that's set-up in the back end of the building. Sealed from the rest of the hotel and the back parking lot by security doors, nothing goes in or out without Girardo Agosti's explicit permission.
Located in Gravesend, Brooklyn.

Last edited by Rose Cinqemani on September 21st, 2017, 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Colorful sparks, yellow and blue
A full on attack and it's happening to you
Wit' nothing you can do but bust back and cop a plea
But five of them and one of you, that equals Got to me"

Rose Cinqemani

Re: Rose Cinqemani

Post by Rose Cinqemani » September 3rd, 2017, 2:05 am

I missed the part about deductions and additions in the rules, so here:

Acquired in No Rose Without A Thorn
Requests:
The formation of the Cinqemani Famiglia, a well organized and powerful Mafia organization based in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. I will detail the extent of their operations in later posts.

The death of 'Big' John Cinqemani, Rose's Father and the Head of the Cinqemani Famiglia.

The formal naming of Paul Cinqemani as the new head of the Cinqemani Famiglia.

Death of the 'second' man involved in the attempted assassination of Big John, leaving the main assailant wounded with a gunshot to the shoulder.

The shooter of the two men to be identified as an off-duty police officer in the pocket of Paul Cinqemani.

'Curious' George Macavoy as an NPC, 'Professional' level muscle with years of loyalty to the Cinqemani Family and a personal connection to Rose.

Paul Cinqemani as an NPC Contact. Head of the Cinqemani Famiglia with all of its considerable strength at his disposal. Older brother of Rose.

'Loony' Lucine Petrosyan as an NPC Contact. Head of the Armenian Consortium, a massive gun-running, arms smuggling organization based in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. Notoriously neutral, willing to sell to anyone with a preference to selling to the Cinqemani from years of good business.

The bag of weaponry detailed with the following:
1x Sig p229
1x Glock 20
1x Unmarked .45
1x IMI Uzi
1x M4
2x Steel plates with backers
1x Box of nitrile gloves

Nico Belafonte as an NPC. 'Regular' thug, new to the family with green ears and a thing for Rose.

Richard 'Slick Rick' Falcone as an NPC Contact. Underboss of the Cinqemani Famiglia, I know I didn't really mention him since the beginning but he'll play a bigger role in forth coming pieces.

'The Manor' as detailed. The home of the Cinqemani Famiglia.
Acquired in 'Bloom Again'
Requests:
Caleb Smith and his roommate Joshua as an NPC Contact

1x Brand New 2018 Audi S5 Sportback in White, damaged lightly in the attack on Underworld Billiards with a bullet hole in the front driver-side fender. Deduct the cost of it, plus repairs as that will be the next place she'd go. I can just detail it in the next piece if not.

An increased respect for Rose Cinqemani amongst her Famiglia

The general layout for the Cinqemani Famiglia as detailed, I will go into more detail in the coming pieces, just wanted to lay out the basics.

The Underworld Billiards Hall as a hangout for the Scalise Crew, owned and operated by their leader, Luis 'The Bald' Scalise. Layout and security as detailed.

The Capos of the Famiglia (Agosti, Scalise, De Vivo, Amendola) as NPC Contacts
Requests:
Death of the Hungarian Prisoner
Matteo De Vivo as a full-fledged NPC, Professional Thug
Use of the De Vivo Delicatessen and the Private Gun Club in the basement
1 x Balaclava
Valentin Efremov and Ravil Sozonov among the dead in the massacre at The Golden Lounge
The wounded Italians to be getting looked after by a 'discreet' Doctor named Dr. Smith, paid for by Paul Cinqemani

Rose Cinqemani

Post by Rose Cinqemani » September 7th, 2017, 10:21 pm

A meeting scheduled with The Commission and a representative of the Russian Organization to negotiate a cease-fire and possible truce. It will also be brought up to The Commission on it's own that Rose is to be made the Consigliere for the Cinqemani Famiglia. Approved!

The use of (with weekly collections going to The Cinqemani Famiglia):
Ivo Amendola's Mattress Store and Stash House (I didn't specify an amount for their collections, but I was hoping for Luci and Frankieto be Level 3 Drug Dealer NPCs, so $200k?) $200K, absolutely

Girardo Agosti's Belt Parkway Hotel and Brothel (Around $500k) I'll swing $400K

Vito Aducci's 'Little Italy Detective Services' (Located above De Vivo's Delicatessen) Approved, and I'll also give you Vita as a Lvl 2 Private Investigator as an NPC.

As well, collections to be made at De Vivo's Delicatessen on a weekly basis. $10,000 Approved.

James Scalise as an NPC Contact - Thug, whatever level you want to give me I'll do a Lvl. 3 Professional.

Eli Blaine as an NPC Contact - Hacker, Technowizard Kid Approved! "Hack the Planet!"

Deaths of Nico Belafonte and Richard 'Slick Rick' Falcone They're dead.

BONUS: In preparation for your future spot in the family, I'll be awarding you with [4x] Lvl 2. Enforcers, each armed with a Colt 1911 and Lvl II body armor.

Rose Cinqemani

Post by Rose Cinqemani » September 21st, 2017, 12:20 pm

Acquired in 'Collections I'
Weekly collection from the three businesses here, as well as the collection for the week from Underworld Billiards (Given the staff I think this would be: $192,000?) So total something like: $802,000?

The staff for Underworld Billiards as mentioned: Luis Scalise(Already an NPC Contact), Jesse Imperator(NPC Thug of Luis Scalise's crew), Michael Blumenthal(Lvl 3 Lawyer), Jose Perez(Lvl 3 Loan Shark), Alfredo Tomas(Lvl 3 Banker), Sal Girolami(Lvl 3 Bookie)

'Newer' Chevy Impala for the Bay Ridge Boys (will deduct the cost of it)

BONUS: I'm giving you a backpack full of six handguns; your choice.