Carnage in Brooklyn After Gangster is Laid to Rest

From breaking stories to cutting edge investigative journalism, you'll find it here. Anyone can contribute. Superb submissions may receive a reward.
Choi Sung-Jung
Cash on hand: Locked

Carnage in Brooklyn After Gangster is Laid to Rest

Post by Choi Sung-Jung » August 27th, 2017, 6:37 pm

"A crowd gathers at the scene of a running battle between organised crime gangs earlier this week."

It was thought there would be a period of peace and quiet after the death of Brooklyn crime lord 'Big' John Cinqemani. These suspicions proved false, however, when a running gun battle erupted between what police presume to be rival crews fighting for control of his empire. Evidence and witness accounts claim that a variety of military-grade assault weapons were used in the battle, including an Israeli Military Industries Uzi and a combat shotgun commonly used by the US Army. Mayor Bill De Blasio has come out against the carnage, stating that "the city will not stand for this blind thuggery or the use of military hardware on its streets" and governor Andrew Cuomo has stated his support for city law enforcement in tackling the matter. Former mayor Michael Bloomberg could not be reached for comment prior to the publication of this article.

See full feature on pages 2-5.
When it comes to luck you make your own
Tonight I got to dirt on my hands but I'm building me a new home
Down in Lucky Town, down in Lucky Town