The DiMatteo Family: Revenge of the Gabbagool

Advertise your organization here. The actual creation of the organization shall be handled by the mod.
Creepio
the Hero
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: The DiMatteo Family: Revenge of the Gabbagool

Post by Creepio » September 13th, 2017, 10:10 pm

Well, my eye is starting to clear up.

Sorry for the delay. Family Forum created.
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Jilly Scarpa

Post by Jilly Scarpa » September 16th, 2017, 5:30 am

FUGGEN NUH'YAWK. I'd appreciate Lieutenant, since I'd like to play Jilly as someone who's sort of halfway over the fence between soldier and capo. If you're wanting to do away with that rank, then I'll take either Capo or Soldier, your call.
Giuliano "Jilly" Scarpa

Creepio
the Hero

Post by Creepio » September 18th, 2017, 4:54 am

Jilly Scarpa wrote:
September 16th, 2017, 5:30 am
FUGGEN NUH'YAWK. I'd appreciate Lieutenant, since I'd like to play Jilly as someone who's sort of halfway over the fence between soldier and capo. If you're wanting to do away with that rank, then I'll take either Capo or Soldier, your call.
Cancel that Paisan, you're a lieutenant.

Again, sorry for being so slow on this shit. I went from an eye infection to a fucking stomach virus. Lmao
BEHOLD, THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE; THE SINGULARITY ENGINE! THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE. THEIR BEAUTY WILL BE HAUNTING. CAN YOU SEE ME NOW FAAAAATHER? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Creepio
the Hero

Post by Creepio » October 9th, 2017, 9:18 pm

It's difficult for me to be an active member of an organization when the staffing situation is depleted. Yes, I am disbanding The DiMatteo Family.